Profile for Nichols > Reviews

Content by Nichols

Nichols (United States)

SteelSeries QcK Gaming Mouse Pad (Black)
SteelSeries QcK Gaming Mouse Pad (Black)
Offered by Telemotion

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy. I roll it up every day with no problems., 2 Nov. 2011
Mouse use:
This mouse mat was a great buy. It has made using my (cheap and rubbish old optical Lenovo mouse) a quieter and smoother experience. Not by miles, but it is a good improvement. Also, dirt no longer collects on the feet of my mouse.

Stickiness:
The mat only get gets used on ikea desks, so I can't vouch for it's stickability on other surfaces. But with the ikea desk it's very stick and doesn't move around at all (unless you pick up one corner with your fingers and pull it).

Rolling:
Although the mat came tightly rolled, it softened up and now lays flat on my desk showing no curly lumpy sections. I roll it up and take it to work every day (in it's not-really-designed-for-re-use packaging) and I have no problems with it over curling (trying to roll back up) or with lumps etc. Other reviews COULD be anomalies but I don't like to disregard people's opinions.

All I can say is that I'm pretty happy.

P.S. APPLE MICE DO NOT LIKE THIS MOUSE MAT! Both the Apple mice I have used actually perform worse on it than on the surface of a desk. So not worth your money if all you use are Apple mice (Which I hate as the mighty mouse scroll wheel clogs up after a day and the magic mouse gives me hand cramp).

Warning: Failure to buy this book could result in death or serious injury
Warning: Failure to buy this book could result in death or serious injury
by Nicole Recchia

5.0 out of 5 stars Stick men in pain will always be funny, 22 Dec. 2010
If you like signs, stick men, or laughing at people in pain this book is for you. There's a number of classic warning signs, and some more slightly obscure ones. Definitely worth the money. Oh, and, did I mention it's fluorescent?

OIL : A Concise Guide to the Most Important Product on Earth: Anatomy of Industry
by Matthew Yeomans

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I understand oil., 22 Dec. 2010
A thorough yet concise history of the world and its relationship with oil. I would recommend this to anybody interested in the history and/or politics of the oil industry.