Profile for Mrs Margaret Cunningham > Reviews

Content by Mrs Margaret C...

Mrs Margaret Cunningham

Philips AD330/05 Docking Speaker (discontinued by manufacturer)
Philips AD330/05 Docking Speaker (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Esale Express

5.0 out of 5 stars great for holidays, 27 April 2014
Great product and just what we need for taking on holiday. A lot easier that carrying a radio and can fit in the case easy

Summer Garden Buildings 6X6 Greenhouse 02 - Free Base, Green Aluminium, Polycarbonate
Offered by Summer Garden Buildings

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wee greenhouse, 27 April 2014
I am delighted with my greenhouse, however building it was a completely different matter. The instructions were terrible, in fact the worst instruction for a diy product ever made. My husband and son built this and had to dismantle it several times due to poor instructions. It would be more helpful if there was a video describing several parts i.e. the glazing clips as a lot of time was wasted trying to fit them to the glazing. Also if the parts were clearly marked 'front and back' this would be helpful. It took them 3 days to complete it but that was due to giving up before they 'lost the head' completely.

SADLY MISSED GRAVESIDE/GARDEN CHRISTMAS ROSE BOWL
SADLY MISSED GRAVESIDE/GARDEN CHRISTMAS ROSE BOWL
Offered by coolclobber

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 15 Jan 2014
I previously this and explained that I did not receive the one which was ordered. I requested the above one which states ' sadly missed' which was sufficient to me needs. I received one which said sadly missed Mum which was not suitable especially when both parents are in the same grave. Disappointed to say the least. I did however get a reply stating that they would have exchanged it but it was too near Christmas and I did not need the hassle of returning it.

Signstek 200 LED Solar Powered String Fairy Lights for Indoor Outdoor Garden Christmas Wedding Party - Yellow / Warm White
Offered by Victory Cyber Store

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the money, 22 Dec 2013
the lights arrived on time and were just as advertised, look lovely on outside tree and will get use in summer for those long summer nights as well as winter for christmas decoration

Reebok Classic Marittima White/Pink Womens Trainers Size UK 6
Reebok Classic Marittima White/Pink Womens Trainers Size UK 6

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice to look at trainers, 13 Sep 2013
I take a size 6 in all types of trainers and shoes, these trainers are comfortable to wear for short while, however, if
walking a distance they become tight. I was left with blisters. I would not recommend these for training or walking which
defeats the purpose I think. Nice to look at though.

Mary Berry's Complete Cookbook
Mary Berry's Complete Cookbook
by Mary Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cookbook, 13 Sep 2013
I love this cookbook, it is simple and easy to follow instructions, down to earth language as well as good tips. I
would recommend this book.

Scruffs Ranger Donut Pet Bed, Antique Brown, 76cm
Scruffs Ranger Donut Pet Bed, Antique Brown, 76cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 16 Jun 2013
I was delighted with this product and thought it was a great buy. Much cheaper than the ones I had seen in the local pet store. I would recommend this to any dog owner. Good size for a small to medium size dog.

Storm Over Burracombe
Storm Over Burracombe

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read, 16 Jun 2013
I am thoroughly hooked on the Burracombe village series and love the books. I would recommend them once you read the first one you have to continue to read them all.

Dog / Pet Travel Water Bottle Bowl
Dog / Pet Travel Water Bottle Bowl
Offered by mtxtoys

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 16 Jun 2013
I bought two, one for my own dog and one for my niece's dog and are delighted with the product. I would recommend
it .