Profile for LucyLiz > Reviews

Schwarzkopf Pro Styling Heat Protection Straightening Spray 200 ml
Schwarzkopf Pro Styling Heat Protection Straightening Spray 200 ml
Offered by Online4Perfume

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value product, 6 Mar 2013
I found this to be a good value straightening spray, not sticky as long as you don't use too much and yes it does smell like alcohol when you spray it but it doesn't make your hair smell. My hair was straighter felt light and I didnt have to restraighten later in the day.

Hello Kitty RED Earphones
Hello Kitty RED Earphones

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality earphones., 8 Feb 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Hello Kitty RED Earphones (Toy)
This product looks good and seems good value for money. But the ear pieces wouldn't stay in my daughters ears and after an hour one of the ears stopped working completely. Then one if the hello kitty's fell off.

Fisher-Price My First Doll
Fisher-Price My First Doll
Offered by GSM-Fonz - (Christmas Specialists)

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughters favourite toy ever, 31 Mar 2010
This review is from: Fisher-Price My First Doll (Toy)
My daughter abolutely loves this doll, shes had it since she was six months old and attached to it straight away. She is now 14 months and its still her favourite. Its really soft so she loves to cuddle it and rub it on her face, it also rattles so she loves making it dance.You can throw it in the washing machine ( which is good because my daughter feeds it chocolate!)and it dries as soft as new. Would definatley reccommend this to other parents very durable and a firm favourite.