Profile for Mr. Michael Smith > Reviews

Content by Mr. Michael Smith

Mr. Michael Smith "mikl smith" (UK)

Hozer Protective Coffee Genuine leather Camera Case Bag Cover for Leica D-LUX5£¬ D-LUX6 Camera
Offered by HOZER Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and value, 9 May 2014
I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the case.
It does the job perfectly except that I bought an auto opening lens cover for my camera which does not fit the case!

Sliver Tone 21cm Max Radius Compass w Plastic Case
Sliver Tone 21cm Max Radius Compass w Plastic Case
Offered by sourcingmap

1.0 out of 5 stars Worth avoiding and buying a better quality one., 9 May 2014
My compasses arrived without the lead pencil holder but with a top knob which spun round whereas the rest of the compasses stayed still...a major problem I,d say. In general a poor piece of kit.

The Black Stump Durif Shiraz - 6 bottles
The Black Stump Durif Shiraz - 6 bottles

4.0 out of 5 stars Black Stump overrated?, 28 Aug. 2011
I'd heard good things of Black Stump, particularly from my dentist who'd got thro' a full case. We regularly drink Australian reds and I would say that this wine although decent is over priced.

HV01 Handy Vaporiser Fuzion
HV01 Handy Vaporiser Fuzion

3.0 out of 5 stars Fuzion HV01 Portable Hand Held Vaporiser, 19 July 2011
This review is from: HV01 Handy Vaporiser Fuzion
Fuzion HV01 Portable Hand Held Vaporiser
Used it twice and parts tarted to melt!
Yes I used it in exactly the way it says you have to.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars usb turntable limited, 12 Feb. 2011
I bought this turntable to convert my large vinyl LP collection to digital. I assumed I could record several albums onto the usb stick and convert them in one batch. I was unable to do this however I could convert one at a time. What a pain..I can do this already with a simple set up. I asked for a reimbursement and was pleased with the customer service. no problem in getting my money back.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 15, 2012 3:29 AM BST

Kingston 32GB USB 2.0 DataTraveler USB Drive
Kingston 32GB USB 2.0 DataTraveler USB Drive

4.0 out of 5 stars Low price high capacity kingston Data Traveller 32Gb, 27 Feb. 2010
The build is quite lightweight compared to other sticks I have but it works very well which is good.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 (PC DVD)
Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 (PC DVD)

3.0 out of 5 stars elements 8 essentially the same as elements 3, 27 Dec. 2009
I replaced Elements 3 with Elements 8 recently purely because a system crash led me to upgrade my OS to windows 7 making much of my current software obsolete. i was perfectly happy with Elements 3. Using Elements 8 is slightly irritating because things are in different places and I have to think more about doing even simple tasks.

Vibrant Watercolours (Collins Artist's Studio)
Vibrant Watercolours (Collins Artist's Studio)
by Shirley Trevena

5.0 out of 5 stars Paint out of the box, 9 Aug. 2009
I had previous knowledge of Shirley Trevena's work having previously bought her book Taking Risks with Watercolours. If you want to paint with watercolours but are maybe a little bored with the usual chocolate boxy types of images we see in galleries all the time then this book is for you.