Profile for Chardan > Reviews

Content by Chardan

Chardan

Amour- Sexy Erotic Lingerie Black Strings Teddy Romper Stripper Wear (Criss Cross)
Offered by Winever

5.0 out of 5 stars Stocking fillers, 17 Mar. 2014
It's great and it made my body pop like a balloon. I did find it gave me a rash around my testicles by what do you expect for such a cheap product.

Go for it, and make sure to send any pics or yourself in it to my amazon account. no women pls
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2014 5:07 AM BST

Panasonic TX-L50B6B 50-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LED TV with Freeview HD (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by TODO! TODO!

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 1 Oct. 2013
Awful, the sound is terrible.

The right speaker crackles constantly, and Amazon will not offer me a return method after a week of owning it.

The plastic casing seems to be screwed near the speakers, but if I open to fix I void any sort of warranty or return policy, but they won't take it from me either.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 22, 2013 4:32 PM GMT

Fable III: Strategy Guide
Fable III: Strategy Guide
by Brady Games

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, 3 Nov. 2010
Its always nice to have on hand, and the product description leaves out the fact that you also get a downloadable tattoo with it. Its nicely presented but make sure that you buy it only if you are sure you will attempt to get 100% completion, else you may feel like you got kipped when all this information can be found on the internet. However, I prefer it to having to have my lappie on at the same time as I play a game.