Profile for N. Kemp > Reviews

Content by N. Kemp

N. Kemp

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
3M Metre RJ11 to RJ11 High Speed ADSL BroadBand Cable Made Using Cat 5e Twisted Pair
Offered by TechWareGames

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, good quality., 6 Jan. 2015
Good quality. It works.

I bought it to replace a rather weedy-quality ADSL lead that I have used for years when I upgraded to FTTC recently.

I wanted a spare "just in case".

I haven't noticed any speed gain, but it is definitely a better made cable, and for the price, you can't argue.

Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
Offered by memorycapital

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value good quality., 6 Jan. 2015
As one who thinks a digital cable is a cable, and as long as it connects the two devices, all the fancy extras don't make a blind bit of difference, I am quite happy with this good value lead.

It works and I have had not problems with it.

Logitech B110 Optical USB Mouse
Logitech B110 Optical USB Mouse
Offered by Amy`s Schätze

5.0 out of 5 stars Good basic mouse., 6 Jan. 2015
I got this because I have experienced problems with my wireless mouse and I thought I'd try an old fashioned one with a tail.

So far it has worked without any problems.

I find it is comfortable to use for long periods, but that tends to be a personal thing depending on how your hand fits.

Creative Inspire T10 Multimedia Speakers
Creative Inspire T10 Multimedia Speakers

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality speakers., 6 Jan. 2015
Good quality sound, but max volume not that great. Suit a smallish room.

Leads between speakers could do with being a bit longer for where I wanted to place them, but I managed.

I have not experienced the "left channel failure" that others have reported.

Miele Type FJM Replacement Filter Bags For Cylinder Series
Miele Type FJM Replacement Filter Bags For Cylinder Series
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality replacement bags, 6 Jan. 2015
Good quality replacement bags. Work perfectly in my Miele Cat & Dog cleaner.

Logitech Keyboard K120 - UK layout
Logitech Keyboard K120 - UK layout

5.0 out of 5 stars It does the business., 6 Jan. 2015
Seems like a good quality keyboard. So far works perfectly without problem.

Proper UK key layout.

MHP® Yellow 0.5m Cat 5e Patch Lead / 50cm RJ45 Ethernet Cable
MHP® Yellow 0.5m Cat 5e Patch Lead / 50cm RJ45 Ethernet Cable
Offered by MHP Computer Services Ltd ®

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful colour coded cables, 6 Jan. 2015
Perfect little patch leads.

Colour coding makes it easy to see what is connected to what if you have more than a basic PC and router set up.

Short lengths mean fewer trailing wires if your devices are close to each other.

Miele SF-AAC30 Active Charcoal Timestrip Filter for S2000, S7000, Classic and Dynamic Series

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective replacement part., 6 Jan. 2015
Effective filter for the Miele "Cat & Dog" that I have owned for years. This filter now has a replacement indicator that should show when it needs replacing, which the old ones didn't.

A good quality replacement part if you have the right Miele model(s).

Kuhn Rikon Duromatic Classic Pressure Cooker (22cm), 5.0 Litre
Kuhn Rikon Duromatic Classic Pressure Cooker (22cm), 5.0 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Best quality pressure cooker I've ever owned, 6 Jan. 2015
Best quality pressure cooker I've ever owned.

This is a repeat purchase for a friend who saw mine and was so impressed they wanted one like it.

I bought mine in 2010, and it has performed flawlessly ever since, being used at least once a week.

I mainly use it to cook dried beans and pulses, and boiling gammon for ham, along with the occasional quick stew.

It is quiet, efficient and easy to clean.

The only slight problem is that it is quite heavy, being steel, but the extra handle makes lifting and tipping it two-handed when full quite easy.

Samsung S22D300HY 21.5 inch LED HDMI Monitor
Samsung S22D300HY 21.5 inch LED HDMI Monitor
Offered by Ebuyer UK Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Desperately needs a tilting stand., 15 Dec. 2014
Only three stars because it desperately needs a tilting stand. The fixed stand is o.k. if you are short, but for me, I have to prop it up on a book or something to get it to a readable angle. When it is standing normally on its supplied stand, the screen surface is vertical, so you can judge whether you'd need to tilt it or not to be able to view it square on.

It also has very poor vertical and horizontal readability, so if you aren't viewing it dead centrally, the picture fades quickly. Has a lot of adjustments to cope with different PC input resolutions and screen sizes, but they are a bit tricky to set up. Comes configured on maximum brightness, which is far too high in my view.

Once set up, and provided you can get a good viewing angle on it, it is a good, clear monitor.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11