Profile for Readfreak > Reviews

Content by Readfreak

Readfreak

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Indebted (The Premonition Series Book 3)
Indebted (The Premonition Series Book 3)
Price: 2.39

5.0 out of 5 stars YES!, 20 Aug 2012
The first book was good, but the ones that follow are better! I love this series. It keeps surprising me, and I read so much that I find it hard to find books that do that anymore. It's got laugh-out-loud parts, mixed in with the serious story-line. It makes me really love the main character, Evie. I love Russle too, and I have no idea how their story is going to turn out. Oooooo, it's a need-to-know series! I'm itching to get my hands on the next installment!

Intuition (The Premonition Series Book 2)
Intuition (The Premonition Series Book 2)
Price: 2.39

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm glad I read this!, 20 Aug 2012
I downloaded this becasue it was recommended based on other kindle purchases. When I started reading it, I was a little unsure that it would be any good, but I am so glad I kept going, and I'm currently waiting for the next book to be released! The writing is great, I just hate deflated expectations, and this didn't dissapoint!
Sigh.
It's got a great love triangle betweent Reed, Russle and Evie, but that's not what makes it great. It's an original take on all the fallen angel stuff that's out there. I could NOT put it down, and I can't wait for the next one! This is the part I hate; the wait!

Dandy Candy The Original Retro Chewy Sweets Gift Cube
Dandy Candy The Original Retro Chewy Sweets Gift Cube
Offered by Dandy Candy
Price: 7.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Tooth, 8 Sep 2011
I purchased this product as a gift for a friend and she loved it. It had sweets in it that she didn't think were manufactured anymore and she said that it made her think of her childhood.

It's not too big, but then it's not small either.

I thought that is was the perfect gift for someone with a sweet tooth and it didn't cost the Earth either. My friend loved it and it was original.

by Gillian Riley
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Must buy, 8 Sep 2011
This book has changed my life!

When I ordered this from Amazon I didn't really expect much from it, but it was a last resort. I wasn't very over-weight, but I had been gaining it slowly over the past few years and was fed up with yo-yo dieting. So I took the plunge and I'm happy that I did.

I used to suffer from so much guilt about my over-eating and even wondered how I could be piling on the wieght at times when I thought that I'd been good. This book opened my eyes to what was happening and I would recommend it to anyone! It has changed my entire relationship with food and I am happy to say that I am now guilt free.

My only regret is that I didn't find it sooner!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6