Profile for N. Pritchard > Reviews

Content by N. Pritchard

N. Pritchard (Reading, United Kingdom)

Fellowes Memory Foam Mouse Pad / Wrist Support - Silver Streak
Fellowes Memory Foam Mouse Pad / Wrist Support - Silver Streak

5.0 out of 5 stars Carpal Tunnel, 26 April 2015
If you suffer from Carpal Tunnel syndrome like I do, this will really help to reduce pain.

Advantage 80mg Spot-On Solution for Large Cats and Pet Rabbits (over 4kg)
Advantage 80mg Spot-On Solution for Large Cats and Pet Rabbits (over 4kg)
Offered by Animal Dispensaries

5.0 out of 5 stars Fleas shall flee, 25 April 2015
1) Observe Fleas
2) Apply spot on
3) Witness FLEA GENOCIDE
Comment Comment | Permalink

Actesso Advanced Wrist Support Splint (Large, Right)
Actesso Advanced Wrist Support Splint (Large, Right)
Offered by Actesso Medical Supports Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Nov. 2014
Firstly, fast delivery (thanks).

The product itself: I was speculatively diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome. These offer a flexible but stiff support along the underside of the wrist to the palm of your hand. Am able to continue typing at the keyboard with these as they allow decent mobility in the fingers still. Most of the support can be hidden under a long-sleeve jumper also, but still easily removable anyway with velcro bindings.

Best of all, they seem to have worked so far with pain associated in my hands and fingers easing up.

Stylish Check Mens Casual Slim fit Dress Shirts Green Large
Stylish Check Mens Casual Slim fit Dress Shirts Green Large
Offered by Sublime Wear Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars No huge complaints, 17 Jun. 2013
I'm 6'4'' (195) and a fairly slim build. I bought the large, green version and can't complain.

For me, length wise it's perfect untucked - too short to tuck in (not that I would for such a casual shirt).

Sleeves are too short for someone tall like me, but this is normal anyway and not too important as I'm sure most will roll them up anyway.

A little loose around the gut but again normal for me.

Decent quality material.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 7 Nov. 2010
It's a plain t-shirt, there's not much that you can review other than how it fits and how long it lasts:

I've had mine for several months now and they still fit great and haven't degraded in quality after washing.

For a size guide; I'm 6'4'', quite lean and long upper body but the Large size fits me well. Hope this helps someone get a rough idea of what to get..

Fruit of the Loom Men's American Original 3-Pack T-Shirt
Fruit of the Loom Men's American Original 3-Pack T-Shirt
Price: £4.00 - £11.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap. Does the job., 5 May 2010
Not much you can say about a simple t-shirt really.

I would advise buying a size bigger than you would usually. I bought large which just about fit me ok for the first wear, but after a wash it's far too small now.

Sennheiser PMX70 - Sportline Stereo Neckband Headphones
Sennheiser PMX70 - Sportline Stereo Neckband Headphones

3.0 out of 5 stars Good sound quality, but uncomfortable, 31 May 2009
The earphones really push into your ears - so you get excellent sound quality from these things but for me:

The speaker on the earphone itself isn't moulded smoothly, so I found that the outer ring really irritates as it rubs against the inner ear, and the actual head mounting simply doesn't fit me too well, pinching the tops of my ears.

For the price, I found these were not up to the standard I expected.

Sony Street Style Headphones
Sony Street Style Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars About to buy second pair, 8 Nov. 2008
Excellent product - in similar respect to someone else I also use these headphones for the gym / running.

Great sound quality and comfortable fit. Unfortunately my first pair were annihilated by my cat, so buying another pair.

Eternity
Eternity
Offered by msales-8

4.0 out of 5 stars Emotional & Moving - but cheesy in places, 7 Sept. 2003
This review is from: Eternity (Audio CD)
It is an emotional and moving piece of electronic music that is best enjoyed in darkness and maybe with one of those cool winamp visualisations which you just stare at.
2:30 into the song is a deeply moving and delicate string build up that brings you into a more trance style progression peaking a minute later.
I am biased to like this song from my experiences with it, if you're not into your cheesy love-rock music, and more prone to liking ambient, atmospheric music this is something that can hit you deep in your soul and send a shiver down your spine. It is deep, and sensual if you let it grip you.
If you like this, I seriously recommend Angelic - Stay with me.

Beneath the Surface
Beneath the Surface
Offered by rbmbooks

5.0 out of 5 stars Emotional & Sexy, 1 Nov. 2002
This review is from: Beneath the Surface (Audio CD)
Although this music I can appreciate is not everyone's cup of tea, if you like any kind of emotional, ambient, dreamy electronic music with sexual female vocals, you will absolutely love this album. I was particularly eager to hear what Kristy Thirsk's contribution to this was, and although only one song, is as good as I could expect.
I would expect this music to appeal to women more than men, as it is very emotional, verging on romantic, but more sexy than anything. Garrett Schwarz has produced an album which you will find very hard to get bored of. If you're looking for music to shut out the whole world to, this is it. Nearly all of the tracks on this album are as fantastic as eachother, there are one or two just 'OK' songs, and the audio samples do in no way justify the quality of this album, as the best tracks are without a doubt Heat and Lust, closely followed by Purify.
In summary, this is a top album which you can listen to over and over, when you want your thoughts provoked, or in an emotional mood.