Profile for zeuren > Reviews

Content by zeuren

zeuren

Page: 1 | 2
Green Lamp 65w Ultra bright daylight bulb (BC, B22, Bayonet, 6400K, CFL, helix)
Green Lamp 65w Ultra bright daylight bulb (BC, B22, Bayonet, 6400K, CFL, helix)
Offered by Green Lamp

5.0 out of 5 stars Its gigantic! The other reviews said it was big ..., 7 Jan. 2015
Its gigantic! The other reviews said it was big but I never imagined it would be this size. It gives off a huge light and there's no sound coming from mine.

Nobo 900x600mm Elipse Drywipe Board Melamine with Fixing Kit and Pen
Nobo 900x600mm Elipse Drywipe Board Melamine with Fixing Kit and Pen

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product. We had a cheap one and this ..., 7 Jan. 2015
Nice product. We had a cheap one and this one is worth the extra money. Nice and strong. There's quality feel about it.

Fitness-Mad Resistance Tube & Guide - Light
Fitness-Mad Resistance Tube & Guide - Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Jan. 2015
Very good product. Not too short. Not too difficult to pull. Comfy handles

JD Bug Pro Freestyle Atomic Orange Fixed Stunt Scooter MS108
JD Bug Pro Freestyle Atomic Orange Fixed Stunt Scooter MS108

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, 27 Jan. 2013
Well made. This is our 2nd JD BUG. Both my sons have one each They both love them. They both chuck them about abit. But they are built for it luckily. 5 stars

Bosch PSR 960 Cordless 9.6 Volt Drill/Driver, 1 x NiCD Battery
Bosch PSR 960 Cordless 9.6 Volt Drill/Driver, 1 x NiCD Battery
Offered by RAI Technical Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars No power after a couple of weeks, 27 Jan. 2013
I do actually like this drill. Its light weight and ergonomic. Comes in a nice case and is reasonably priced. It works well when its fully charged. But it cant hold its charge. If you try to use it a couple of weeks after charging theres no power to do the simplist task. I've only had it about 7 months and hardly used it. So its not much good to me. I'd sooner spend a bit more and have something more reliable. I'm returning it.

Live And Let Die
Live And Let Die
Offered by Fulfillment Express

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly the same as the film music, 20 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Live And Let Die (Audio CD)
I've only given this 3 stars as I was especting the same music that was in the film. Some of the tunes are different. Especially the dramatic Sacrifice tune. It is very different on the CD. Having said that it is still good music

OWL TSE007-040 TIMER PLUG IN WITH COUNTDOWN
OWL TSE007-040 TIMER PLUG IN WITH COUNTDOWN

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this, 23 Jun. 2012
I've had three of these. 2 only worked a few times, one was already defective when it arrived. Its also very user unfriendly. You have been warned.

OWL Digital Timer
OWL Digital Timer

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish, 23 Jun. 2012
This review is from: OWL Digital Timer (Accessory)
I've had 3 of these things and all were rubbish. I bought 1 originaly and found it to be most user unfriendly. It then packed up after a few weeks. I contacted the manufacturer, who then sent me 2 replacements. One of them never worked once. It was already defective. The second one worked for a few weeks and then packed up. Dont waste your money. You have been warned.

Draper Expert 43567 No.2 x 250 mm Pozidriv-Type Long Engineer's Screwdriver
Draper Expert 43567 No.2 x 250 mm Pozidriv-Type Long Engineer's Screwdriver

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and reliable, 7 Jun. 2012
Very good value for money. Well made, comfortable grip and delivered in a few days for just over £5. I think Draper Tools are very good value. Probably aimed at the DIY market rather than professionals. Good value for money.

Laser 0948 Pick-up Tool - Magnetic/telescopic
Laser 0948 Pick-up Tool - Magnetic/telescopic

1.0 out of 5 stars The item received was not the LASER brand, 7 Jun. 2012
Con Man - The item I received was not Laser as it was described in the product title. These people are trying to con you. I wish I had read the reviews before I purchased. I've been had. Its a cheap immitation.

Page: 1 | 2