Profile for Gem Stearn > Reviews

Content by Gem Stearn

Gem Stearn "Gem C Stearn" (Cambridge UK)

TOMY First Years Disney Minnie Mouse Booster Seat
TOMY First Years Disney Minnie Mouse Booster Seat

5.0 out of 5 stars Tomy Disney Minnie Mouse Booster Seat., 19 Sept. 2014
My Goddaughter needed one of these for eating as she would always struggle to sit on my lap when her Mother would fed her. But when I purchased this from Amazon, it was excellent value for my money and it is so gorgeous. My Goddaughter loves it and it is very comfortable for her. I love it, the booster seat is the smartest thing I have purchased, when my Goddaughter is concerned I want everything to be safe and this certainly is.

NUCIG® MINI Ultimate PINK Electronic Cigarette | New for Summer 2015 | ego ehookah e shisha ecigarette with automatic battery | real draw activation. Without Nicotine / Without Tobacco (Amazon resell policy). eliquid / e liquid refill available separately
Offered by ELECTRONIC SMOKING SHOP

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the Mini e-cig, 19 Sept. 2014
I love it, great to slip into your pocket, or handbag. Also great value for money. I love the colour and the quick delivery was amazing. It is just great to be a non-smoking after smoking less than a decade, I wanted to give up. And I have actually been able to do it with the help of these little nifty things. E-cigarettes are the most amazing inventions ever.

Game Party - In Motion (Xbox 360)
Game Party - In Motion (Xbox 360)
Offered by bnhlmt

5.0 out of 5 stars Haven't Played Yet!, 6 Mar. 2014
When I purchased this I wasn't intending to play it straight away. Because of problems with not enough room at my home at this point in time. But I have just had my 30th birthday and am having a birthday party this Saturday. Which I am going to play with friends and family with this game and the others I purchased from Amazon. The game came in time and I am certain I will be pleased with it too!

And yes I am easily pleased. LOL!

The Sims 3: 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff (PC DVD)
The Sims 3: 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff (PC DVD)
Offered by GamePlace.co

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Stuff Pack, 6 Mar. 2014
Yes I did say I don't purchase all of the stuff pack but I did for this one. I do love to create gothic Sims or Rocky Sims. I love the whole world of The Sims 3 even though it is a little glitchey sometimes. But isn't most games.

I like that it was cheaper buying it here than buying it from a supermarket. It was very faired priced and very fair timed in delivery. I love the stuff pack and most of the material on this SP. I didn't hate anything.

The Sims 3: Katy Perry's Sweet Treats (PC DVD)
The Sims 3: Katy Perry's Sweet Treats (PC DVD)
Offered by games.empire

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff Pack, 6 Mar. 2014
I don't usually buy all of the Sims 3 stuff packs, but I do love this one because it is vibrant in colours and crazy hairdos to make your Sim even more insane even if they are Celebrities who are preforming in front of thousands of fans.

The game came 16 hours later after I purchased it from here and it said I would receive it 3 days later I think.

Non the less it is a great stuff pack for the Sims 3 franchise and I enjoy it very much. I Didn't hate a thing.

Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection (Xbox 360)
Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection (Xbox 360)
Offered by Galactico

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GAME!, 6 Mar. 2014
I liked the fact that this game was cheaper to buy both season 1 and season two, rather than buying them separate.
Also I liked that they were delivered when it said the parcel would come and I have played both the games many times with friends and family.

These games are so fun to play and has made exercise fun and a total delight to have.
So if I needed the next season from Amazon I definitely will purchase them from here.