Profile for Lola > Reviews

Content by Lola

Lola "rain_85_uk"

Page: 1 | 2
6V Womens Black Long Sleeved Ladies Stretch Jersey Short Mini Swing Dress Size 12/14
Offered by Miss Attitude UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice dress :), 28 Jan. 2015
Ordered a 12/14 and it fits well, although on the larger size on the dress - arms fit perfect. Nice quality material and doesn't rise up, ie not static. Would order again. Fast delivery.

Peppa Pig Wooden Dress Up Peppa
Peppa Pig Wooden Dress Up Peppa

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift for any Peppa Pig fan!, 25 Dec. 2014
This toy is such a gem. Bought this for Christmas and it went down a treat. As my daughter who is 3 in March loves anything Peppa Pig, she was instantly involved trying to match the different outfits with the hats(heads) of Peppa. Would be lovely if there were other versions I.e George etc. Perfect gift.

100 Reasons to Love Ryan Gosling
100 Reasons to Love Ryan Gosling
by Joanna Benecke

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Ryan Gosling fans!, 19 July 2014
Bought for friends as gifts. Gave them a giggle. Just need one for me now.....

Large Decorative Vintage Style Bird Cage Square Ivory Metal Wedding Post Box
Large Decorative Vintage Style Bird Cage Square Ivory Metal Wedding Post Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size to collect wedding cards!, 19 July 2014
I love this! Perfect for our wedding. This size is ideal to collect cards from the guests. Excellent value and well wrapped up so was protected during delivery!

Gary Barlow mask
Gary Barlow mask
Offered by Grids London

3.0 out of 5 stars Gary Barlows face, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Gary Barlow mask (Toy)
I ordered this for my fiances friends stag but I ordered it too late. Therefore I am now stuck with Gary Barlows face. I guess it'll come in handy one day! Lol.

Wales Welsh 'Fashion-Fit' Ladies Rugby Shirt (12/14)
Wales Welsh 'Fashion-Fit' Ladies Rugby Shirt (12/14)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for one use wear but..., 1 July 2013
This is a good quality top however it's snug for its size. Definitely served its purpose and its good to own a Welsh to when you're welsh but living in England. Washed ok. Quick delivery too.

Jumbo Hip Flask
Jumbo Hip Flask
Offered by produXa UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Ok so this was a joke gift..., 1 July 2013
This review is from: Jumbo Hip Flask (Kitchen & Home)
I don't think anyone could drink this discreetly but it made my boyfriend laugh. Maybe not suitable for his suit pocket when he goes to races but he still loved it. Gets it out to show his mates as its hilarious. Delivery was prompt and efficient. Overall, it's great as well received!

Black Butterfly Stunning Long Evening Prom Maxi Gown Dress
Black Butterfly Stunning Long Evening Prom Maxi Gown Dress
Offered by Black Butterfly Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars What a suprise!, 25 Nov. 2012
I ordered this dress on a whim that it would be dressy enough for a black tie event. It was delivered within a few days and looked tiny when I pulled it out of the packaging (ordered m/l and am a size 12/14). However, it is suprisingly well-fitting. Its really flattering and the draping covers all the lumps and bumps in the right way, i doubt you would need any spanx to wear this. The fabric has a silky feel but its fine for what i need it for. The length is great as I'm only 5ft 2ins and with 3ins heels it skims above the ground. I would definately recommend this dress and I look forward to wearing it!

Bionic [Deluxe Version]
Bionic [Deluxe Version]
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars A great album, 12 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Bionic [Deluxe Version] (Audio CD)
I didn't buy this when it was released due to the negative reviews. I don't know why Christina got so much grief for this album as she did. Yes, she changed direction and did something different. But she did that with Back To Basics too. Working with Sia on this album to create a different sound, the music is great but I feel Christina's styling missed the mark. It felt like she was trying too hard so no one bothered to listen to the album. I think people should listen to this, especially the deluxe edition as the additional songs really add to it. It's loaded with dance sings and ballads and its a shame she didn't try harder to promote it. All in all, a great album from a great singer.

The Breakfast Club [VHS]
The Breakfast Club [VHS]
VHS
Offered by Discountdiscs-UK : Dispatched daily from the UK.

5.0 out of 5 stars 80's at it's best, 17 July 2005
This film is SO good I am on a mission to make people watch it, just because I know they are missing out on true comedy genius. The Breakfast club was made the year I was born but I LOVE it still! I crave anything from the 80's and this film, along with Cyndi Lauper and Pat Benatar are my favourites of the decade. I love Judd Nelson, the bad-boy does it everytime and I knew Molly Ringwald would get her Pretty In Pink claws into him. Hateful! This film should be watched by one and all, and one question: Where's the DVD version???

Page: 1 | 2