Profile for Bops > Reviews

Content by Bops

Bops

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
TUDIA Ultra Slim Melody TPU Bumper Protective Case for Google Nexus 5 (Black)
TUDIA Ultra Slim Melody TPU Bumper Protective Case for Google Nexus 5 (Black)
Offered by Aplars USA
Price: 14.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and easy to put on., 28 April 2014
This seems like a sturdy case and went on easily. The holes line up well and it goes over the corners to give screen protection too. I like the 'non-slip' surface on the back.

Expert Shield - THE Screen Protector for: Google LG Nexus 5 *Lifetime Guarantee*
Offered by Expert Shield
Price: 8.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Updated next day!, 28 April 2014
I thought this would be a good screen protector - 'lifetime' guarantee etc. However it was really hard to apply and, even following online instructions to remove and try again and wash and try again, it has loads of bubbles and some dust and a dent in the protector now!
It came with a card saying, 'contact us first, please' so I found the email online but they just say I've got the wrong contact - no info on the right contact although it is the right company! I tried to contact you first but you didn't want to know so I've had to review on Amazon.
It covers the screen, but looks messy, so i guess it will give some protection, just not what it says on the packet. :(

UPDATE:Having eventually got through to the correct company - no idea why the website sent me to the wrong place - I have had fantastic customer service and a new screen protector sent out to arrive the next day. This one was still tricky to apply but went on much better and I'm very happy. Thank you. Following suggestions from the seller,I have now almost solved the edge problem by using sticky tape to get the dust off, thank you.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 28, 2014 1:00 PM BST

Qualtex Dust Bags For Numatic Vacuum Cleaners Pack of 20
Qualtex Dust Bags For Numatic Vacuum Cleaners Pack of 20
Offered by SPARES-2-GO
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job, 28 May 2013
These are good quality bags and I love my Henry so I am very happy with these. A good price too.

Beaphar Cat Flea Collar Diamante Black Or Red
Beaphar Cat Flea Collar Diamante Black Or Red
Price: 5.49

4.0 out of 5 stars No fleas, 28 May 2013
Since my cat has been wearing this collar I have had no fleas at all. It is a little long and has no loop to hold the end securely, otherwise it is doing its job.

Amplicomms DRY BOX DB 100+
Amplicomms DRY BOX DB 100+
Offered by Hearing Direct
Price: 46.90

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so brilliant!, 28 May 2013
I have been using this box for a few weeks now and drying my hearing aids every night. I was having problems with the 'filter' getting damp and the aids not working, I have not had any problems since using this system.
My only gripe is that the instructions are very minimal and I have no idea if I should use it every day!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 12, 2014 4:10 PM BST

Power & Grace Tiger Childs T - Shirt (Large chest-size 76cms)
Power & Grace Tiger Childs T - Shirt (Large chest-size 76cms)
Offered by Find Something Different
Price: 11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tshirt, shame about sizing, 17 April 2013
I ordered this for my grandson and got a large by mistake - he is only 6! However the medium I ordered for my older grandson (8) was too small so I was glad that I got the 'wrong' size by mistake. I wish they would put actual sizes on the order site - there weren't any when I ordered - just small, medium or large! No idea what any of them meant. My grandsons are slightly small for their ages too.
Nevertheless, the shirts are great quality and my grandsons love the pictures.

Sirdar Crofter Chunky Knitting Wool/Yarn Loganberry 060 - per 50g ball
Sirdar Crofter Chunky Knitting Wool/Yarn Loganberry 060 - per 50g ball

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, soft yarn, 17 April 2013
I love this yarn, it is lovely and soft and a joy to knit with. It also arrived more quickly than stated.

Chrome Toilet Roll Holder
Chrome Toilet Roll Holder
Offered by Panorama Stores
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Chrome Toilet Roll Holder
This was exactly what I was looking for. It holds three rolls in the base section and one on the dispenser. It avoids the holes in the wall caused by wall mounted dispensers and can be moved to suit the 'user'! Good quality.

STORAGE CUPBOARD WHITE W/TOP DRAWER FLOOR STANDING
STORAGE CUPBOARD WHITE W/TOP DRAWER FLOOR STANDING
Offered by HOME SOLUTIONS
Price: 37.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 15 April 2013
Easy to assemble and good quality. This is a weighty and useful piece of furniture with useful drawers and a shelf in the cupboard.

JAMERSON - Compact Storage Shelf Unit - White
JAMERSON - Compact Storage Shelf Unit - White
Offered by Watsons on the Web
Price: 39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality., 15 April 2013
Disappointed that there were no covers for the screw heads, but otherwise a great quality product and easy to assemble.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4