Profile for J M Blue > Reviews

Wouldn't it be Nice: My Own Story
Wouldn't it be Nice: My Own Story
by Brian Wilson

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks Good!, 14 Dec. 2012
This I bought as a present - so I haven't read it myself. I think the person I intend to give it to will enjoy it very much and it certainly had great "crits" in the press. That is the reason I ordered it.

Who Do You Think You Are? Encyclopedia of Genealogy: The definitive reference guide to tracing your family history
by Nick Barratt

5.0 out of 5 stars A great present, 14 Dec. 2012
I have bought this book as a Christmas present for my son-in-law who is currently very much into the "family tree". Having skimmed it, I know he will be delighted and that it will be very helpful to him.

Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades of Grey
by E L James

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, boring, 14 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Fifty Shades of Grey (Paperback)
Apart from the "juicy bits", this is possibly the most badly written and most boring book I have ever attempted to read. I gave up less than a quarter way through. How this became a best seller, I do not know - probably, like me, curiosity. If the other two are as bad as the first one, I am glad I have not bought them.

Christmas with the Savages
Christmas with the Savages
by Mary Clive

5.0 out of 5 stars A Delight, 14 Dec. 2012
This could be read in a night and is a delightful insight into how "the other half" lives. I loved the writer's self-deprecation, how she looked back at her priggish little self as a child. Very funny - suitable for all ages.

Lifting the Lid: A Life at Kinloch Lodge, Skye
Lifting the Lid: A Life at Kinloch Lodge, Skye
by Claire Macdonald

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Book, 14 Dec. 2012
Well written - full of family stories and wonderful recipes. A great book to have. or to give as a present.

Healthy Hoof Nail Treatment 30 ml
Healthy Hoof Nail Treatment 30 ml
Offered by Lightning Speed USA

4.0 out of 5 stars Hoof Cream, 14 Dec. 2012
Ordering was easy, delivery was quick and painless. I find the Hoof Cream is helping my nails but I had expected
results much quicker. Not really a complaint - I am just a little disappointed.