Profile for Jean Cushway > Reviews

Quilt Essentials: 11 Quick & Easy Quilting Patterns
Quilt Essentials: 11 Quick & Easy Quilting Patterns
by Various

5.0 out of 5 stars Quilt Essentials, 14 Feb 2014
Excellent for ideas and smaller projects as I like to see the finished article and examine my work to see how I am improving.....

Make Your Bed: Quilted Bed Runners, Pillows and More to Suit Your Style (That Patchwork Place)
by Leslee Evans

4.0 out of 5 stars Make Your Bed Quilted bedrunners, 14 Feb 2014
I am enjoying looking through this book and getting ideas for patterns as I am not artistic so it is nice to have help setting up a design.

Bed Runners and More: 9 Different Looks for the Bedroom (Quilting)
Bed Runners and More: 9 Different Looks for the Bedroom (Quilting)
by Various

4.0 out of 5 stars Bed Runners and More, 14 Feb 2014
I have enjoyed flicking through this book and will return to it during the summer when I am more likely to sew.

A Sewn Vintage Lifestyle: 20 Pieced, Appliqued and Embroidered Projects for Quilts and More
by Verna Mosquera

4.0 out of 5 stars Sewn Vintage Lifestyle, 14 Feb 2014
I have enjoyed reading through this book but I have not yet put anything into practice. I will do things in the summer probably.

Quilting on the Go
Quilting on the Go
by Jessica Alexandrakis

5.0 out of 5 stars Quilting on the go, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Quilting on the Go (Paperback)
Excellent instructions and it is good to be able to sew by hand instead of machine sometimes very relaxing when watching TV

Patchwork (Craft Workbook)
Patchwork (Craft Workbook)
by Charlotte Gerlings

4.0 out of 5 stars Patchwork workbook, 14 Feb 2014
Not read all of it bur is put in a simple way so easy for a beginner like me to understand and follow.

A Passion for Quilting
A Passion for Quilting
by Nicki Trench

5.0 out of 5 stars Passion for Quilting, 16 May 2013
This review is from: A Passion for Quilting (Paperback)
I chose this book as it looked interesting in the picture. Inside it is even better and gives some excellent instructions for the quilting. I would definitely recommend this book.

Beginner S Guide to Free-Motion Quilting: 50+ Visual Tutorials to Get You Started Professional-Quality Results on Your Home Machine
by Natalia Bonner

4.0 out of 5 stars Free-Motion Quilting, 16 May 2013
I am enjoying reading this book and fid it very useful. As I am still in the beginning of quilting I am taking my time to take it all in. Prompt delivery and well packed.

Karcher WV50 cordless window vac and Small Head head attachment
Karcher WV50 cordless window vac and Small Head head attachment

5.0 out of 5 stars Karcher WV50, 7 Feb 2013
I love this and as I have the two heads for it I can use it on smaller places as well as patio doors and of course the shower door.

20 To Make: Knitted Tiny Bears (Twenty to Make)
20 To Make: Knitted Tiny Bears (Twenty to Make)
by Val Pierce

5.0 out of 5 stars Knitted Tiny Bears, 7 Feb 2013
Excellent. Again I cant wait to knit these little bears. I might find it a bit difficult to find the tiny flowers etc to gowith some of them. Delivery ad quality excellent. I am on the lookout for a small vesion of Mr Bean's bear, as the only pattern I have seen is 18" high which is too big.

Page: 1 | 2