Profile for Karen > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Tiger Guitar Plectrums with Pick Tin - 12 Medium Guitar Picks
Tiger Guitar Plectrums with Pick Tin - 12 Medium Guitar Picks

5.0 out of 5 stars Christams gift., 13 Jan. 2014
Bought for my son. The tin was quite hard to get into but once we'd managed that the picks are great colours and tactile. I don't play the guitar but my son says they are great and he has added one to his wallet for an 'emergency pick' apparently you never know when you might need to play!

FIFA Street (Xbox 360)
FIFA Street (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift, 13 Jan. 2014
Bought for my son, apparently its really good. He said the graphics are good and very playable. Arrived promptly and in condition I would expect.

Noisy Animals (Usborne Farmyard Tales)
Noisy Animals (Usborne Farmyard Tales)
by Felicity Brooks
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift, 13 Jan. 2014
Bought for my nephew, he loves it. Great pictures and noises. Big buttons for little fingers. Arrived promptly and in as new condition.

1.8m USB 2.0 Printer Cable for Kodak ESP / Easyshare / Hero Series:
1.8m USB 2.0 Printer Cable for Kodak ESP / Easyshare / Hero Series:
Offered by GFS - CABINK

5.0 out of 5 stars Works!, 13 Jan. 2014
My printer decided to 'forget' the wifi element of its function and I wasn't able to print. Despite discussing with the manufacturer it has never remembered Wifi. The cable does exactly what you want it to. My printer is very near where I work but if it needs to be further away you'd need a longer cable. Arrived very promptly and in efficient packaging.

TEEPEE ONLINE® LIGHT BLUE SILICONE SKIN CASE COVER for XBOX 360 CONTROLLER
TEEPEE ONLINE® LIGHT BLUE SILICONE SKIN CASE COVER for XBOX 360 CONTROLLER
Offered by PENCILUPNOSE

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift, 13 Jan. 2014
Bought for my son. He loves it . Great colour. Fits the handset snuggly. No slippage and I'm told your hands don't get sweaty when your using it.

Mondo Spiderman Amazing Skate Board
Mondo Spiderman Amazing Skate Board

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present., 13 Jan. 2014
Bought for my nephew who is new to skateboards. He loves it. Its got Spiderman and its a skateboard, when your 4 that's all you want! My son, who is older and a bit more experienced in the world of boarding tells me it doesn't corner very well...

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change

5.0 out of 5 stars Very readable and empowering., 13 Jan. 2014
I decided to read the book as background reading for part of a course I am doing. Really inspiring, and applicable to all aspects of your life. I have found it really useful in personal relationships, particularly with children!

Mini Vanilla White Baby Boys Long Sleeve Cotton Pyjamas Gift Bag 12-18 Months
Mini Vanilla White Baby Boys Long Sleeve Cotton Pyjamas Gift Bag 12-18 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as gift, 14 Sept. 2013
Bought as a gift for my 1 year old nephew. Arrived promptly and with a lovely drawstring gift bag. Very cute. Would buy from the company again and have passed on the information to my nephews mum so she can see their range to.

Mini Vanilla Multi Baby Boys 2 in 1 Bug Print Pyjamas in Gift Bag 12-18 Months
Mini Vanilla Multi Baby Boys 2 in 1 Bug Print Pyjamas in Gift Bag 12-18 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift, 14 Sept. 2013
Bought as a birthday gift for my nephew. Very cute. When on works same as a baby grow but has the appearance of PJ's (so I'm told), nephew and his older brother loved the pattern. Arrived promptly in a drawstring gift bag, excellent condition.

020 Michael Phelps 22x14 Silk Print Poster
020 Michael Phelps 22x14 Silk Print Poster

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for swim mad son, 14 Sept. 2013
Bought for my sons room, currently next to another Phelps poster. Good quality, much better than paper and worth the extra. Framed to maintain its appearance. Arrived promptly and in excellent condition as promised.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3