Profile for Mrs. A. Bertagnolli > Reviews

Content by Mrs. A. Bertag...

Mrs. A. Bertagnolli "AdrienneB" (Scotland)

From Here To Eternity
From Here To Eternity

5.0 out of 5 stars This album is typical of Jayadev's wonderful music. The lyrics are very important as always, 21 Sept. 2014
This album is typical of Jayadev's wonderful music. The lyrics are very important as always, and Jayadev has a way of making you listen with his joyful chanting. The ultimate feel good album :)

Golden Space
Golden Space

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Golden Space (MP3 Download)
I have always loved this

Benedictions
Benedictions

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Benedictions (MP3 Download)
I love this, as I love all John Richardson compositions.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 11 Jun. 2013
I was sceptical, but this cream has helped reduce my hot flushes, insomnia and pains by at least half within a week of starting to use it. I have ordered further supplies, so I totally recommend this for peri menopausal woman living in misery.

The Power of Reinvention
The Power of Reinvention

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring!, 10 April 2012
I was lucky enough to be sent the audio version of this book. Debbie's voice is very uplifting, positive and affirming. She talks as if directly to you, and every now and then you think "yes, that's what I do think" or, "that's what I should be thinking and feeling" The book is reminding you about what you could and should be. While it reaffirms all of the positive aspects of your life, it reminds you to let go of the negative. I shall download the kindle version to always have a copy with me for referral. Thanks Debbie x

Believe
Believe
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Jai Mcdowall, you better Believe, 12 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Believe (Audio CD)
The debut album from 2011 Britain's Got Talent winner Jai McDowall is a masterpiece. He has combined pop and country with lesser known songs to create a very interesting and mesmerising album. His versions of To Where You Are and Bring me to Life are breathtaking. I expect there will be many more albums to follow. Well done Jai.

East of East
East of East
Offered by muzicmadnezz

5.0 out of 5 stars Asher at his best, 26 Feb. 2008
This review is from: East of East (Audio CD)
This is Asher at his best,. The lyrics are emotional, and the pure quality of his voice carries you away to another realm. East of East and Song of Eternity are classics, which once heard, stay imprinted on your mind.

Tenor At The Movies
Tenor At The Movies
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars What an amazing debut album!, 26 Feb. 2008
This review is from: Tenor At The Movies (Audio CD)
This Album is beautiful and worthy of it's number 1 position in the classical charts. My whole family are enjoying the CD very much, and Jonathan should be so proud at such a fantastic debut album.