Profile for Victoria Library IQ > Reviews

Content by Victoria Libra...

Victoria Library IQ (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Egg Perfect Colour Changing Egg Timer
Egg Perfect Colour Changing Egg Timer
Offered by iOSSS
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Transformed the way I boil eggs, 7 Jan 2014
So easy to use, a great little product. Just pop it in with your eggs and no need to watch the minute hand of your watch.

Motorola MBP36 Digital Video Baby Monitor
Motorola MBP36 Digital Video Baby Monitor
Offered by AOT (VAT registered)
Price: 179.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Top baby monitor, 7 Jan 2014
The picture is really clear on this monitor, as is the sound. and you can zoom in for a closer look. I am really happy with this. The lullaby function isn't so useful, the sound is a little creepy so I haven't played it to my baby! The range seems to be good enough for our two floor house. Overall I'm really happy with this product and would definitely recommend it.

My Head is an Animal
My Head is an Animal
Price: 6.88

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite album, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: My Head is an Animal (Audio CD)
I absolutely love this album. The lyrics are poetical and ethereal. The music is fantastic. Love these guys and eagerly await their next album!

Prince Lionheart Corner Guards (Chocolate)
Prince Lionheart Corner Guards (Chocolate)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable, 7 Jan 2014
These are fantastic and definitely the best I have used. They grip really well to the table and provide a good cushion against falls. My little one has been able to pull a couple loose but after I have re-stuck them on she hasn't bothered to try again.

Baby Nail Grooming Set -- Includes Safety Scissors, Clippers & Nail File
Baby Nail Grooming Set -- Includes Safety Scissors, Clippers & Nail File

4.0 out of 5 stars Scissors are the best, 7 Jan 2014
These are the best scissors for babies that I have come across. The file and clippers haven't been useful at all though.

BuggyTug Universal Pram Wrist Strap
BuggyTug Universal Pram Wrist Strap
Price: 2.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but effective, 7 Jan 2014
This is good for peace of mind as I walk down quite a few very steep hills near my home.

Mummy Clip Parent Organiser
Mummy Clip Parent Organiser
Offered by Billybaby
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really handy!, 7 Jan 2014
I go everywhere with this attached to my pram. It is really handy for putting my handbag and shopping bags on - just need to make sure the pram doesn't become top heavy or it tips!

Weaning Made Easy: All you need to know about spoon feeding and baby-led weaning - get the best of both worlds
by Rana Conway
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Explains everything, 7 Jan 2014
I bought a few weaning books and this one really stood out. It explains the difference between baby-led weaning and traditional methods and helps you to make the best of both worlds.

The Contented Little Baby Book Of Weaning
The Contented Little Baby Book Of Weaning
by Gina Ford
Price: 7.58

3.0 out of 5 stars Better for bottle fed babies, 7 Jan 2014
This is quite a good book but not really great for mothers who are breast feeding. The recipes are ok but I found many of them quite bland.

BabyDan Multi Locks (Pack of 2)
BabyDan Multi Locks (Pack of 2)
Price: 5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Same as Ikea ones, 7 Jan 2014
You can buy exactly the same cupboard locks from Ikea and they are much cheaper! Theselocks do the job but are quite fiddly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3