Profile for Mark Ramrattan > Reviews

Content by Mark Ramrattan

Mark Ramrattan "Mark Ramrattan" (South London)

Playstation 4 Officially Licensed Clip for Playstation Camera (PS4)
Playstation 4 Officially Licensed Clip for Playstation Camera (PS4)
Offered by games-n-console-land
Price: 12.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential PS4 Accessory, 29 Jan 2014
Essential for the ps4. Fits well on my Sony KDL40 R473. I move the tv around abit and the camera doesn't fall off with the clip. Definitely a good accessory and recommend to all.

I know you can just place the camera on the bottom (without clip). Though I did that and the way the cord is situated it doesn't sit flush. Plus having the camera clip stops the camera from getting any scratches.

The corner of the camera clip clicks into place with 5 studs. Very well designed and the movement of angle is great and more than enough.

Hope the review helps someone thinking about getting one.

Alex Ferguson My Autobiography
Alex Ferguson My Autobiography
by Alex Ferguson
Price: 9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Insight for Man Utd Fans, 3 Nov 2013
Incredible read. I couldn't put the book down. To gain an insight into what Sir Alex Ferguson thought of his players and how he rationalised his tactical decision is phenomenal.

If Sir Alex felt that way (won't spoil the read) about certain players, then he is entitled to his opinion. He was critical of all the players including Giggs / Scholes and even himself. I always thought to myself, he better admit where he went wrong with those tactical decisions and he did.

5 Stars from me. My only regret is that I would of LOVED IT! if Sir Alex signed my book.