Profile for Mark Ramrattan > Reviews

Content by Mark Ramrattan

Mark Ramrattan "Mark Ramrattan" (South London)

F1 2015 (PS4)
F1 2015 (PS4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Game Changer - Buy It!, 10 July 2015
This review is from: F1 2015 (PS4) (Video Game)
Everyone saying that they're disappointed that it didn't come with career mode. It's a huge step forward for a f1 racing game. Built from scratch on a new game engine. Graphics are stunning. Championship season is more than enough to keep me entertained. They're able to add updates to the game. So additionally features may come.

Positives: The race engineer is epic! You can ask him how far the driver is in front, back, weather, tyre condition, what sectors your slow in, pit strategy and weather your catching the person in front of you. Really immersive game!

You can view your competitors do qualifying laps in live camera mode. If they are on a hot lap, you can say right better get out and put in another hot lap. You can see where on the track your competitors are and leave the pits accordingly.

Crashes are awesome, tyre punctures, broken nose, engine trouble. Driving assists for all levels of gamers. If someone slightly bumps into you the driver raises his hand as a gesture of what are you doing :) dynamic weather settings, add to the racing drama. Ive already been caught out whilst staying to long on the option.

No I don't work for the company, just a f1 fan :) anyone want to go racing, my psn: djmky
Comment Comment | Permalink

Playstation 4 Officially Licensed Clip for Playstation Camera (PS4)
Playstation 4 Officially Licensed Clip for Playstation Camera (PS4)
Offered by Gamesbuyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential PS4 Accessory, 29 Jan. 2014
Essential for the ps4. Fits well on my Sony KDL40 R473. I move the tv around abit and the camera doesn't fall off with the clip. Definitely a good accessory and recommend to all.

I know you can just place the camera on the bottom (without clip). Though I did that and the way the cord is situated it doesn't sit flush. Plus having the camera clip stops the camera from getting any scratches.

The corner of the camera clip clicks into place with 5 studs. Very well designed and the movement of angle is great and more than enough.

Hope the review helps someone thinking about getting one.

Alex Ferguson: My Autobiography
Alex Ferguson: My Autobiography
by Alex Ferguson

5.0 out of 5 stars Insight for Man Utd Fans, 3 Nov. 2013
Incredible read. I couldn't put the book down. To gain an insight into what Sir Alex Ferguson thought of his players and how he rationalised his tactical decision is phenomenal.

If Sir Alex felt that way (won't spoil the read) about certain players, then he is entitled to his opinion. He was critical of all the players including Giggs / Scholes and even himself. I always thought to myself, he better admit where he went wrong with those tactical decisions and he did.

5 Stars from me. My only regret is that I would of LOVED IT! if Sir Alex signed my book.