ARRAY(0xa526c12c)

Baby Inflatable Round Swimming Seat 0-12m, 0-1y
Offered by K Direct
Price: 5.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps baby exercise, 9 Aug 2012
My 5 month old daughter has used this since 3 months and enjoys it. She really kicks her legs in it giving her great excercise which she cannot get while being held in my arms. Very good for the price

Red Kite Baby Go Round Entertainer
Red Kite Baby Go Round Entertainer
Price: 54.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun!!, 9 Aug 2012
I bought this for my 5 month old daughter who was starting to get bored with her playmat and swinging chair and she really loves it! It keeps her occupied for much longer than her mat and gives me a chance to do household chores without having to stop every 5 mons to hand her a toy back that she has thrown!. Very pleased with this item and its a bonus that it can later be used as a walker! Buy it!!

Summer Infant Swaddle Pod (Pink)
Summer Infant Swaddle Pod (Pink)
Price: 11.46

5.0 out of 5 stars MIRACLE PRODUCT!!, 20 April 2012
We bought this for our baby because she would constantly startle herself awake after wriggling out of her swaddled blankets. The first night we used it at 2 weeks old she slept for 5 hours straight. I ordered another one to have as spare and am glad I did because if she was sick on it in the night after her feed I could put the clean 1 on. They dry very quickly when washed. By the age of 5 weeks my baby was sleeping 6-8 hours straight during the night and I put this down to the swaddle pod. She is now 8 weeks and sleeps with her arms out of the pod as she enjoys stretching them further than the pod will allow I just zip it up to her stomach as it stops her from kicking off her covers. Will be keeping them for any children we have in the future. I'm sure I'd have much bigger bags beneath my eyes without the swaddle pod!