Profile for Karen Peters > Reviews

Content by Karen Peters

Karen Peters "book worm" (UK)

The Holistic Millionaire
The Holistic Millionaire

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a read., 11 Nov 2014
Having admired Steve's work for a few years, I was excited to buy this book. I already had the video program on the same topic and this goes over that same ground but expands further.

I am inspired to take my business to the next level using this book as my guide and heartily recommend it.

There are several typos though and sections which require re-editing but they do not detract from the overall message of the book. If anything, they encourage me that even the experts (or their assistants) aren't perfect and I don't have to be either.

Karen Peters

decoding pain: the emotional blueprint for healing chronic pain
decoding pain: the emotional blueprint for healing chronic pain

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting concepts, 3 Nov 2014
As an EFT and Reiki practitioner, I was interested to read this book which was recommended to me by a friend. I, too, have seen the effects of the metaphysical aspects of disease in my clients and agree with the author on many issues. It really is time for us to think differently about our ailments, to stop suppressing ourselves with medication and to start taking responsibility for our own health. This book is a good guide to developing lateral thinking.

Michael McIntyre - The Stand-Up Collection [DVD]
Michael McIntyre - The Stand-Up Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael McIntyre

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this now!!, 10 Nov 2010
This man is hilarious. These DVDs have had my entire family rolling around with tears pouring down our faces. I have also just spent over seven hours today listening to his audiobook of Life and Laughing and would wholeheartedly recommend that too. Michael can do no wrong in our house!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 13, 2012 4:48 PM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THEM NOW!, 28 April 2010
About 25 years ago, I bought a pair of Kenkoh reflexology sandals in a Japanese shop called Mitsukiku in Victoria, London. I knew little about reflexology in those days but used to wear them whenever I was at home as they were so comfortable and made me feel energised. One of them went missing in a house move but I kept its mate in the hope the other would show up - it never did. I've only just found these available on-line so had no hesitation in buying another pair. Over the years, I've tried reflexology insoles and Birki massage sandals but none are as comfortable as the Kenkoh sandals. Just because they're soft and comfortable, it doesn't mean they don't create a therapeutic effect, they definitely do. They will stimulate every reflex point underneath your feet so I would recommend building up wearing time gradually - from a few minutes per day initially. After getting used to them, you will wonder how you ever did without them. My back feels better now than it has in a long time and I put that down to the fabulous arch support these sandals offer, along with the massaging effect with every step.

I've been a practising reflexologist for quite a few years now so know the wonderful advantages the therapy brings to the health and well-being of my clients and I will be buying these as birthday presents for some of the special ones to keep the benefits of their treatments going between sessions!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 3, 2011 7:42 PM BST