Profile for boo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy
Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy
by HelenFielding

1.0 out of 5 stars If you love the idea of bridget jones - DO NOT read this book., 12 Sept. 2014
I spent most of the time reading this book wishing I could erase it from my brain. I hate that Helen Fielding has taken away the idea that the average girl found her true love and would live happily ever after - she's ripped her heart out and left her battling dating sites kids a ridiculous toy-boy scenario and then the ending really is the best bit - all of the last 20 pages.
If you love the idea of bridget jones - DO NOT read this book.
The first half of this book bangs on about twitter so much it drove me Twitting insane and for that alone I hate the book - Helen has latched onto a lame ass 'twitter followers ...., twitter followers gained...., lost...., I must ask this person to follow me' it really is a friggin tedious topic and I am amazed her publishers let this through.
Very Very Very disappointed - I had started of with 2 stars but for this I've dropped it to 1 as i'll never re-read it.

[(Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy)] [Author: Helen Fielding] published on (October, 2013)
by Helen Fielding

1.0 out of 5 stars if you love the idea of bridget jones - DO NOT READ this book, 12 Sept. 2014
If you love the idea of bridget jones - DO NOT read this book.

Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy (Bridget Jones series Book 3)
Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy (Bridget Jones series Book 3)

1.0 out of 5 stars If you love the idea of bridget jones- DO NOT READ this book, 12 Sept. 2014

Invisible Empire // Crescent Moon
Invisible Empire // Crescent Moon

1.0 out of 5 stars Thought her two first albums were really good. This one is such a disappointment, 15 Aug. 2014
Thought her two first albums were really good. This one is such a disappointment.. it just flows ok but has too little variet. It's just dull and id be happy to use it as a coaster. I normally love my cds and have over a thousand but this ranks as one of the worst... sorry kt

Good Morning To The Night
Good Morning To The Night
Offered by mrtopseller

1.0 out of 5 stars pass, 24 July 2012
glad there are sounds samples EJ, what are you doing?, this is a complete sell out to your talents and sounds very trashy
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 27, 2012 1:28 PM BST

Chance by Chanel Eau de Toilette Spray 50ml
Chance by Chanel Eau de Toilette Spray 50ml
Offered by Asure Hair & Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars its the same price in Boots!, 11 Jun. 2012
at the end of the day you get what you pay for chanel are never cheap, its up to you to shop around (ref to previous reviews) here is not really the place to moan about price. To review the perfum it is a lovely fragrance and has been on my wish list for a while, i treated myself today. Very pleased with it

Dew Womens Sterling Silver Butterfly Double Heart Necklace,  90GTHP 18"
Dew Womens Sterling Silver Butterfly Double Heart Necklace, 90GTHP 18"

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but small, 23 May 2012
a very nice item but it is rather small, the chain does not go to a very long length either, hope it lasts having read other reviews

Pure Love and Light
Pure Love and Light
by Stuart Jones
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars genius, 3 May 2012
This review is from: Pure Love and Light (Audio CD)
i have most of Stuarts cd's, he is a composer that i gel with and each album just leaves me wanting to hear more. not many people get that reaction from me. I've just had this cd in my hi-fi at night for about a month and it's wonderful. I think it is probaby my favourite one - a must buy.

Kate Bush - Christmas Special
Kate Bush - Christmas Special

1.0 out of 5 stars be wary, 23 April 2012
this dvd is created by the seller from presumably a private collection of work, great to see but at £15 this should not be permitted.
the dvd is a dvdr with a printed label and cover. if you are looking for a genuine dvd you will not find it here.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 25, 2014 12:40 AM BST

Kate Bush - Rolling
Kate Bush - Rolling

1.0 out of 5 stars Pirate DVD, 23 April 2012
This review is from: Kate Bush - Rolling (DVD)

Page: 1 | 2