Profile for C. Ellis > Reviews

The Uninvited [Blu-ray] [2009]
The Uninvited [Blu-ray] [2009]
Dvd ~ Elizabeth Banks
Price: 7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A Brilliant Film with a Brilliant Twist at the End!, 8 May 2010
The picture is pristine and beautiful, the sound is crisp, and the film is superb (and really makes you think)
It's really one of those movies you must watch twice, and the second time carefully to watch for, let's just say, mistakes
The way every scene can play out two different depending on what you're thinking, is brilliant!
And the casting is just perfectly done.
I wouldn't call it a horror, but more a psychological thriller.
And the extras are good (if a bit lacking)

But I'm gonna rate it on my movie experience and give it a 5/5

Simpsons: Season 20 [Blu-ray] [US Import]
Simpsons: Season 20 [Blu-ray] [US Import]
Dvd ~ Matt Groening

5.0 out of 5 stars No, it IS Multi-Region, and DOES work ANYWHERE in the WORLD!!!, 8 May 2010
Just recieved the blu ray today andaltough the packaging says Region A it DOES work on a region B player, it IS multi-region, tae no notice of the other review. Both discs are excellent, and the episodes themselves look better than ever in 16:9 HD! So, I would definitely reccommend this, and many of the episodes are hilarious! So, remember...

THIS IS A MULTI-REGION BLU-RAY!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2012 5:46 PM GMT

Friends - Season 1-10 Complete Collection (15th Anniversary) [DVD] [2004]
Friends - Season 1-10 Complete Collection (15th Anniversary) [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Aniston
Price: 55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best. Purchase. Ever!, 11 April 2010
As a relative newcomer to Friends (I had seen a few episodes on TV) I knew I just had to get this. And, good timing too, I was about to buy the black box, good job I found this in time! So, I bought it about two weeks after it came out, and it is just fantastic. I love Friends, and as low as 40 for 40 discs, 10 seasons, 236 episodes! How could anyone pass this up! Friends is simply a fantastic sow, and I have watched and re-watched many times, now as the highlight, of my DVD collection (and possibly end, since the purchase of my blu-ray player :)

A fantastic set!