Profile for Hypnocrat > Reviews

Hypnocrat

Page: 1 | 2
Kindle for PC [Download]
Kindle for PC [Download]

4.0 out of 5 stars Android tablet and PC and it's great that they all sync with each other, 21 Jun. 2016
Does the job well as one would expect of Amazon. I now have this app on my Kindle, Android tablet and PC and it's great that they all sync with each other.
What's not to like?

Samsung Galaxy S6 Case, Labato® Samsung S6 Vintage Leather Flip Book Folio Case Cover Wallet Pouch Luxury Phone Case for Galaxy S6 with Stand Feature, Magnetic Closure, Card Slots & Cash Compartment - Multifuctional Samsung Galaxy S6 Cover in Retro Black Lbt-SM6-01Z10
Offered by Labato UK Official Store

4.0 out of 5 stars but its a smart, lightweight case that looks good and I think ..., 21 Jun. 2016
Only had this a few days, so my experience is limited, but its a smart, lightweight case that looks good and I think will be effective in protecting my phone and its screen.
One small niggle is that I find it uncomfortable to use as a phone without bending the cover back on itself - not sure how long it would take this sort of treatment over time, but if you use a blue tooth headset of mike and earphones, I don't see a problem. All access ports line up with holes in the case. So far so good.

Jawbone UP2 Oat Spectrum Rope Activity Sleep Tracker
Jawbone UP2 Oat Spectrum Rope Activity Sleep Tracker
Offered by Curated-UK Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars which provides good information. Can't speak for its durability as some ..., 21 Jun. 2016
Bought as a present for my wife and she loves it. More importantly she can use it and the app, which provides good information. Can't speak for its durability as some other buyers have complained about the weakness in the wrist strap, as we've only had it for a couple of weeks, but so far so good.

Galaxy S6 Case, JETech Samsung Galaxy S6 Case Cover Soft Clear Shock-Absorption Bumper for Samsung Galaxy S6 (2015) - Clear
Offered by JEDirect UK

4.0 out of 5 stars so I find I can grip this otherwise shiny and slippery phone easily and safely, 21 Jun. 2016
I have only had this a few days, so I can't comment on it's effectiveness against the phone being dropped (I hope I don't have to). The case is all I could have asked for. It is soft and tactile, so I find I can grip this otherwise shiny and slippery phone easily and safely.
The buttons on the side are easily used. It is slim enough that it doesn't bulk out my pocket and it is light.
The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is my limited experience, but otherwise, a very good buy.

The Escape (John Puller Series Book 3)
The Escape (John Puller Series Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Escapism, 18 May 2015
Usual easy reading for a holiday. My sort of novel and I like Baldacci's novels and characters.

Email Persuasion: Captivate and Engage Your Audience, Build Authority and Generate More Sales With Email Marketing
by Ian Brodie

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Great Resource, 21 Feb. 2014
As a Hypnotherapist struggling with marketing to a diverse prospect/client base I was not sure that email marketing was for me. But as an avid reader of Ian's emails, I couldn't resist buying the book. And what a great decision that was.

It led me through the fundamentals of profiling, making me 'think' about who my most important prospects are and this book is great for marketing in general. I particularly liked the sections on segmentation and sequencing and the checklist at the end.

If that isn't enough, access to the special web site and extra resources is a fantastic bonus.
I'm already refocusing my marketing strategy thanks to Ian and this book.

Bosch Threaded Glass Lamp Lens For Ovens & Hobs Part No: 647309
Bosch Threaded Glass Lamp Lens For Ovens & Hobs Part No: 647309
Offered by Direct Discount

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job, 22 July 2013
It was exactly what I wanted and expected. Delivered on time and in perfect condition. The fitting tool also removed the broken remnant of the original glass lens.

Pernaton Pernaton Gel 1000ml
Pernaton Pernaton Gel 1000ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff, 22 July 2013
I buy this for my Mum who suffers osteoporosis and osteoarthritis. It's the only stuff that is non addictive (e.g. morphine) that helps the pain.

Super Hunkdorey Genuine Real Black Leather Folding Flip Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 with Screen Protector and Cleaning Cloth

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 15 Mar. 2013
Does exactly what I'd hoped. Protects my phone, looks smart and has a nice feel to it. Despite other reviews about flimsy csch I find that being gentle with it it has held up well and is still as good as when I received it. Well worth investing in especially when yopu consider how much the phone is costing.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 Booster Edition, 3 users, 1 Year License (PC)
Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 Booster Edition, 3 users, 1 Year License (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Keep on Kaspersky, 6 Feb. 2012
I am a regular user of Kaspersky Internet Security and recently installed 2012 to upgrade my 2011.
I have been very happy with this product and see no reason to change. My one concern, hence only 4 stars is that the virtual keyboard, which is a key differentiator in the package does not work with Mozilla Firefox v9. K Labs tell me they are working on it, but Mozilla have now released v10, so I'm not sure if and when they will catch up and when this facility will be available.

Page: 1 | 2