Profile for tobykin > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Esme - Guardian of Snowdonia
Esme - Guardian of Snowdonia
by Teleri Bevan

5.0 out of 5 stars 'I bought the mountain' I imagined they lived happily ever after, 19 Jan. 2015
Some years ago I read the book: 'I bought the mountain' and this is a sequel, a biography of Esme. A very interesting story and also an insight in Esme's private life. When I read the previous book: 'I bought the mountain' I imagined they lived happily ever after, so this was quite a revealing story in more ways than one. She definitely was a very plucky woman who did much for Snowdonia right to the end of her long life. Would recommend it.

SanDisk 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo - Traditional Packaging
SanDisk 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo - Traditional Packaging
Offered by FLASHSUPERSTORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Jan. 2015
Very happy with the purchase, thank you.

A Gift from Bob: How a Street Cat Helped One Man Learn the Meaning of Christmas
A Gift from Bob: How a Street Cat Helped One Man Learn the Meaning of Christmas
by James Bowen

5.0 out of 5 stars Another tale by James and his furry companion Bob. ..., 11 Dec. 2014
Another tale by James and his furry companion Bob. I am a huge fan of both of them and may even be a bit biased. He recalls one particular cold Christmas and how Bob always encouraged James, being always by his side. But if you want to know any more you will have to read it.

This Boy
This Boy

5.0 out of 5 stars Have just finished reading this book and I loved it. It is a piece of social history ..., 11 Dec. 2014
This review is from: This Boy (Kindle Edition)
Have just finished reading this book and I loved it. It is a piece of social history and in my opinion this should be a prescribed text book in schools. As I used to live in Hammersmith and also got married in 1968 at Hammersmith Register Office like the author I found I could relate even more to the book. I shed a few tears and just couldn't put it down. It's a most marvellous book of Alan Johnson's early life full of humility, very well written and I definitely give it 5 stars. Thank you Alan Johnson for this wonderful read.

Premium Quality A4 Printing Paper 70gsm White 90 Sheets - For Home/Office/Everyday Printing
Offered by Be Creative

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 Dec. 2014
It's okay, just as described and thank you.

Genuine Sheaffer Classic Calligraphy Mini Introductory Kit Fountain Pen Gift Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 Dec. 2014
I like them a lot and they will come very useful with my calligraphy.

The Sower
The Sower

1.0 out of 5 stars I didn't like this book and I had actually removed it from ..., 11 Dec. 2014
This review is from: The Sower (Kindle Edition)
Sorry, I didn't like this book and I had actually removed it from my kindle. I ordered it by mistake.

Dominion
Dominion

4.0 out of 5 stars I have really enjoyed this book, 11 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Dominion (Kindle Edition)
I have really enjoyed this book. Another good yarn by C.J. Sansom. I found it hard to put it down and I was burning the candle at both ends. Any lover of C.J.Sansom's 'Shardlake Series' will not be disappointed and I would recommend it. Good read!

A Dance With Dragons: Part 2 After The Feast (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 5)
A Dance With Dragons: Part 2 After The Feast (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 5)

3.0 out of 5 stars some characters are rather endearing like Jon and Sansa and one wants to know what ..., 19 Nov. 2014
I have now read all the books. They are full of horrors, some characters are rather endearing like Jon and Sansa and one wants to know what happens to them. I will not give the end away but it seems to me there will be another book. I must also say that I found it rather turgid at times but kept persevering. There is a lot of scheming and plotting and incredible violence and not unlike the politics of today.

Waist Torsion Disc
Waist Torsion Disc
Offered by B420 Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars I find it very useful, have been using it for sometime and it ..., 14 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Waist Torsion Disc (Misc.)
I find it very useful, have been using it for sometime and it definitely helps tone my hips and reduces my waistline. Would recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12