Profile for tobykin > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
NEW Contour/Contoured Visco Elastic Memory Foam Pillow
NEW Contour/Contoured Visco Elastic Memory Foam Pillow
Offered by WHOSAVE

4.0 out of 5 stars It is a great help, it does seem to relieve my neck ..., 28 Jun. 2015
It is a great help, it does seem to relieve my neck pain but I feel I have not had it long enough to appreciate the benefits. Also I wish it came with a pillow case but at that price who can grumble. Would recommend.

The Serpent Sword (Bernicia Chronicles Book 1)
The Serpent Sword (Bernicia Chronicles Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's like one of those 'boys own' adventure books, 26 Jun. 2015
I have just finished reading this book. Since this is Matthew Harffy's first book he has done well with the plot although it is rather incredible. His characters are described vividly especially the protagonist Beobrand and his nasty foe Hengist. It's like one of those 'boys own' adventure books. However historical facts are interesting. I feel I can only give it 3 stars but I do hope that the author continues with his chronicles, I might get the sequel.

Pilot Parallel Pen Refill Assorted Ink 12pack
Pilot Parallel Pen Refill Assorted Ink 12pack
Offered by Morgan's Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars ... received this Pilot Pen Refill ink cartridges and am happy with the purchase, 20 Jun. 2015
Have received this Pilot Pen Refill ink cartridges and am happy with the purchase. A good choice of colours and good value.

The Way We Live Now
The Way We Live Now

3.0 out of 5 stars he is so prolific and I have always loved his Barchester Chronicles, 20 Jun. 2015
I am a fan of Anthony Trollope, he is so prolific and I have always loved his Barchester Chronicles. However I found this book really very long and tedious but with a happy ending, I have persevered. I still like his books but will have a rest from any more of his yarns. I would still recommend it to his fans and they can make their own opinion of the book.

The Forest Wife (Forestwife Saga Book 1)
The Forest Wife (Forestwife Saga Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good read by Theresa Tomlinson, 20 Jun. 2015
Another good read by Theresa Tomlinson. An interesting story and another perspective on Robin Hood and the maid Marian. Theresa is full of knowledge and she has done her research of that era. I am now buying the next book in the trilogy. Thanks Theresa for an enjoyable read.

Outdoortips Twisting Waist Torsion Disc Exercise Reflexology Magnets - Blue
Outdoortips Twisting Waist Torsion Disc Exercise Reflexology Magnets - Blue
Offered by checknow

5.0 out of 5 stars ... has arrived very quickly and its performance is very good, thank you, 10 Jun. 2015
It has arrived very quickly and its performance is very good, thank you.

Hometime Novelty Double Bell Chicken Alarm Clock - Black
Hometime Novelty Double Bell Chicken Alarm Clock - Black
Offered by Marigold Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the novelty clock, 8 Jun. 2015
I love the novelty clock. There is only one thing that could be improved. The black hands cannot be seen very readily and it would also be nice if there was a choice of other colours and not just black. The sound is excellent and all in all I am please with the alarm clock.

Papillon
Papillon
by Henri Charriere

3.0 out of 5 stars although it became rather tedious towards the end, 18 May 2015
This review is from: Papillon (Paperback)
An interesting read, although it became rather tedious towards the end.

An Italic Calligraphy Handbook (Lettering, Calligraphy, Typography)
An Italic Calligraphy Handbook (Lettering, Calligraphy, Typography)

4.0 out of 5 stars I find this book really useful as I am studying calligraphy, 5 May 2015
I find this book really useful as I am studying calligraphy. I use it as a reference book. It gives you step by step guidance to Italic script.

Pig's Foot
Pig's Foot
by Carlos Acosta

3.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed the first half of the story but then it ..., 5 May 2015
This review is from: Pig's Foot (Hardcover)
I found it rather disappointing. I enjoyed the first half of the story but then it became surreal. I liked Carlos Acosta's autobiography:'No Way Home' but this book is not really for me. However some readers might enjoy it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17