Profile for tobykin > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Papillon
Papillon
by Henri Charriere

3.0 out of 5 stars although it became rather tedious towards the end, 18 May 2015
This review is from: Papillon (Paperback)
An interesting read, although it became rather tedious towards the end.

An Italic Calligraphy Handbook (Lettering, Calligraphy, Typography)
An Italic Calligraphy Handbook (Lettering, Calligraphy, Typography)

4.0 out of 5 stars I find this book really useful as I am studying calligraphy, 5 May 2015
I find this book really useful as I am studying calligraphy. I use it as a reference book. It gives you step by step guidance to Italic script.

Pig's Foot
Pig's Foot
by Carlos Acosta

3.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed the first half of the story but then it ..., 5 May 2015
This review is from: Pig's Foot (Hardcover)
I found it rather disappointing. I enjoyed the first half of the story but then it became surreal. I liked Carlos Acosta's autobiography:'No Way Home' but this book is not really for me. However some readers might enjoy it.

Skechers Go Walk 2 Flash, Girls Outdoor Cross Trainers, Multicolour (Multicolore (Nvpk)), 3 UK (36 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 April 2015
I really like this item. They are very light and comfortable.

The Help
The Help

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a truly wonderful book, I loved it from beginning to end, 16 April 2015
This review is from: The Help (Kindle Edition)
This is a truly wonderful book, I loved it from beginning to end. I saw the film first and then I read the book and was not disappointed. Full of humour, humanity and poignancy. I do recommend it.

The Complete Short Stories of Jack London (210 stories; all the stories London ever wrote) (Annotated)

4.0 out of 5 stars I like Jack London but I found his short story rather ..., 16 April 2015
I like Jack London but I found his short story rather dated and tedious. However I would recommend them as a good yarn.

Kitchen Craft White Paper Doilies pack of twenty-four
Kitchen Craft White Paper Doilies pack of twenty-four

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 16 April 2015
I have not used paper doilies yet, I want to use them for various craft projects.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... wondered whether to make a purchase and I am glad I did, 16 April 2015
I have wondered whether to make a purchase and I am glad I did. It's very useful indeed and I have read about 50 books on my kindle. The best thing about is that one can change the size of the font. Good value for money.

Please, Mister Postman
Please, Mister Postman

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read., 16 April 2015
This is the sequel to his first book. An interesting read about his adult life. Alan Johnson writes well and he certainly had a few tragedies in his life. Good read.

10 SHEETS OF ABSTRACT - STRIPES WRAPPING PAPER
10 SHEETS OF ABSTRACT - STRIPES WRAPPING PAPER
Offered by Robelli Online

5.0 out of 5 stars useful for gift wrapping, 16 April 2015
A selection of striped wrapping paper, useful for gift wrapping. Good quality paper.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16