Profile for Jim > Reviews

Content by Jim

Jim

Tritton 720+ 7.1 Surround Headset - Gloss Black (Xbox 360/PS3)
Tritton 720+ 7.1 Surround Headset - Gloss Black (Xbox 360/PS3)

3.0 out of 5 stars good just the Mic breaks every 3 months, 30 Nov 2014
Microphone kept failing on it. i used it in my PC and it broke every 3 months and i was exceptional careful with it. sound quality is good and when the mic worked that was good as well. headset overall build quality is very durable and feels very sturdy is the mic does break on you it could well last 5 years +.

Razer Megalodon Gaming Headset 7.1 Surround Sound
Razer Megalodon Gaming Headset 7.1 Surround Sound

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good headset, worth the price tag, 30 Nov 2014
Sound Quality is amazing, very comfortable, great looking. the build quality is very sturdy and the control pad for the sound is very accurate. the price tag is deserving but I'm sure if you look hard enough you could find something similar but this is a good tried and tested product. (better than the last headset the Tritton 720+ I had last)

Razer DeathStalker Essential USB Gaming Keyboard
Razer DeathStalker Essential USB Gaming Keyboard

5.0 out of 5 stars worth every penny, 31 Dec 2013
I have never had a good keyboard, I always used a normal logitec keyboard. I never thought buying a proper one would make so much difference. But it does, I'm getting more kills, more maneuverability and more fun! And I specifically didn't want a backlit one as it's left on in my room. So in summary, if you looking for a brilliant keyboard you have found it!