Profile for B. F. Orme > Reviews

Content by B. F. Orme

B. F. Orme "Adventurer" (France)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Lincoln Horse Witch Hazel And Arnica Gel For Tired Muscles And Bruised Skin 400G
Offered by Homestead Farm Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars ... on our horses for many years that transfers very easily to humans and is a wonderful product, 15 Aug. 2015
A product used on our horses for many years that transfers very easily to humans and is a wonderful product. We are never without it.

I Let You Go
I Let You Go
by Clare Mackintosh

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this book and make up your own mind. ..., 15 Aug. 2015
This review is from: I Let You Go (Paperback)
Read this book and make up your own mind. We would have given 10 out of 5 and feel that we are not alone. Can't wait for the next book.

Mary Berry's Absolute Favourites
Mary Berry's Absolute Favourites
by Mary Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it. Mary and Delia, 15 Aug. 2015
Love it. Mary and Delia, and their books, never lose their popularity in this household, even though we give others a chance from time to time. We have it on our Christmas Gift List for others we know will enjoy it as much as we. Fantastic recipes, easy to prepare and to cook, and to understand.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars One never knows whether a product is as good or as beneficial as it professes to me but ..., 15 Aug. 2015
One never knows whether a product is as good or as beneficial as it professes to me but I can honestly say that this product has proven itself to have done everything for me that it promises. I made the mistake of putting a supply in a very safe place, which I still have not found, which meant that I was without any of the capsules whilst I was awaiting the receipt of a new order. It proved to me without a shadow of doubt that this product is incredibly good and is amongst my few essentials which include Raspberry Ketones, Glucosomine Chondroiten, Cod Liver Oil and Aloe Vera. In one's 3rd Age, one needs some help to keep joints and engines working and these perform that role.

100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Nature's Zest High Strength Raspberry Ketones | 100% PURE and Filler Free | 600mg x 60 Capsules | Premium GMP Supplement
Offered by Rapid Gifts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I have been using this product for a long time ..., 15 Aug. 2015
I have been using this product for a long time now and find that it is very beneficial to my health. On the rare occasions I have run out and am awaiting my next order, I feel the difference. Hence it being a daily essential.

The Olive Branch
The Olive Branch
by Jo Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars having thoroughly enjoyed 'The Oyster Catcher' previously but it is only now ..., 15 Aug. 2015
This review is from: The Olive Branch (Paperback)
I read 'The Olive Branch' when it first came out, having thoroughly enjoyed 'The Oyster Catcher' previously but it is only now when preordering 'A Vine Romance' that I realise I have left no review. Jo has her own inimitable style of telling a story, which I absolutely love. She also researches every element of the important subject content and I find it to be so refreshing to be able to enjoy a relaxing, light, humorous book that is also extremely interesting and teaches me something new about fascinating subjects. The 'Oyster Catcher' and 'The Olive Branch' and the novella with Chestnuts at its heart, have this common thread which draws me to reading everything that Jo writes. Light, well written, fun, interesting embrace each other to make an excellent read.

Apple iPad Mini 3 16GB Wifi Space Grey
Apple iPad Mini 3 16GB Wifi Space Grey
Offered by inShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Yesterday: Yes I feel like throwing it in the bin TODAY: I love it, I am keeping it, I can now recommend it., 27 Jun. 2015
In the space of only 24 hours I have totally fallen in love with my new iPad3. Why? Because further perseverance and time spent, lead me to IOS 8.3 which had not been downloaded and this remedied all of the problems about which I was so frustrated when I wrote the following review yesterday. I have torn up the Return Labels and cherishing the fact that IOS 8.3, which I feel should have been preloaded but wasn't, produced all the remedies where the Help Lines had failed.
Based on the reviews I read on the UK site I have bought an iPad Mini 32GB WiFi. My original iPad2 was stolen and I could not locate any on the internet to replace it. That one was superb. This one is absolute rubbish. I keep having to reset my password, the network connection keeps dropping, I can't download Pages without upgrading to IOS8......and I have had it for only one day! Yes I feel like throwing it in the bin, all £419+ of it; I was forced to buy from Amazon.fr because Amazon.co.uk refuses to ship from the Amazon.co.uk site although it sends the actual iPads to France to satisfy the Amazon.fr orders......... I cannot remember being so disappointed about any purchase previously made, and there have been hundreds. According to the HELP lines, my problems are common problems that cannot be resolved and APPLE are aware but are doing nothing. I am seriously thinking of returning the product to Amazon.fr.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 28, 2015 10:10 AM BST

Double Chicken Roaster for BBQ or Oven, includes stainless Drip pan
Double Chicken Roaster for BBQ or Oven, includes stainless Drip pan

Fabulous

Amazing Ways With Watercolour With Jean Haines SWA DVD
Amazing Ways With Watercolour With Jean Haines SWA DVD
Offered by Ken Bromley Art Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 April 2015
A must for aspiring painters.

Griffin Stylus for Apple iPad, iPad 2, 3 and 4 - Black