Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Lleida, Spain)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
SanDisk SDSDX-032G-X46 32 GB Extreme 45 MB/s Class 10 SDHC Memory Card (Packaging Varies)
Offered by MyMemory
Price: 20.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fast for HD video recording, 26 Dec 2012
I have had many models of SD cards, and this one beats all of them in terms of recording speed. I use it into my HD videocamara and it is really fast.

Aqua Optima Evolve 60-Day Water Filter 12 pack - 2 years' supply. Also fits Brita* Maxtra*
Price: 30.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly my Brita Maxtra, 26 Dec 2012
I bought it as a pack of 60. It fits perfectly my Brita Maxtra, and each cartridge lasts for two months. So it means two years... I recommend this product.

Duo Sonare Plays Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells
Duo Sonare Plays Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells
Price: 14.92

4.0 out of 5 stars Good version, 5 Dec 2012
I have been an Oldfield fan for many years. This cover of his classic opus one Tubular Bells is quite good. I like it.

Smart Superflash 0.5 W Flashing Light - Red
Smart Superflash 0.5 W Flashing Light - Red
Offered by bikemadness
Price: 10.24

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want to be seen... that's your product, 21 Sep 2012
I have placed it on my son's bike, and it's incredible the power of this light. The name "superflash" is very accurate. I recommend it

Ventura Screw On ll A Aluminium Carrier - Black
Ventura Screw On ll A Aluminium Carrier - Black
Price: 14.12

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard to adjust but very useful, 21 Sep 2012
Very useful. Not easy to adjust to my bike (Conor AFX 8500), almost an hour of work... but I got it. Good product.

Philip's Planisphere (Latitude 42 North): For use in the USA, Southern Europe and Northern Japan
by Philip's
Price: 9.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Big sized, 21 Sep 2012
It's a very good product. Its size is approximately the same as an old LP vinyl record. I use it in Spain and it is very accurate (see the "latitude" in the description of the product, and buy the appropiate planisphere taking into account your country; its important!!)

SanDisk 3A150957 32 GB Extreme HD Video SDHC UHS-I Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Packaging Varies)
Price: 24.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fast for HD video recording, 21 Sep 2012

Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader
Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader
Price: 4.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but very useful, 21 Sep 2012
If you have not an SD-card slot in your PC, this product is very useful. It allows to read and write on SD and (important) SDHC cards. And the price is very low.

Epson Original T0801  Claria Black Ink Cartridge
Epson Original T0801 Claria Black Ink Cartridge
Offered by InkData
Price: 7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The original is always the best one..., 21 Sep 2012
Well, I have an Epson printer. And for years I have bought original ink cartridges, with zero problems. I recommend them.

Interventional Nephrology
Interventional Nephrology
by Arif Asif
Price: 78.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book, 21 Sep 2012
This is a fantastic book that covers all important aspects of Interventional Nephrology. Fully illustrated and complete. I recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6