Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Lleida, Spain)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
3in1 Aluminium Apple Peeler Corer Slicer Cutter Machine
3in1 Aluminium Apple Peeler Corer Slicer Cutter Machine
Offered by CN tip-top
Price: 9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 18 April 2013
Very useful product, and at a low price. It arrived very fast to my home (I live outside UK). I recommend it.

Eurolight Rear Red Led Light with Built In Reflector - Fits Rear Pannier
Eurolight Rear Red Led Light with Built In Reflector - Fits Rear Pannier

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra-bright, 14 Mar 2013
Extra-bright red rear light. Easy to attatch, with a push-button (the yellow one on the center of the reflector) with three positions: fixed light, flashing light and off.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 SD Card and USB Adapter - Black
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 SD Card and USB Adapter - Black
Offered by TheTechTree-UK
Price: 11.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Two adapters included, 14 Mar 2013
These are two adapters for the new Galaxy Tab 10.1 (I own the P5110 model). It would be better if the two connections (USB and SD) were included in only one adaptor (hence 4 stars); but the functionality is perfect: they do their job.

PACK OF 5 SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 2 10.1 Inch / P5100 / P5110 CLEAR Screen Protector with cleaning cloth - TECHGEAR SOLUTIONS
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions
Price: 3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars I recommend it, but..., 14 Mar 2013
This is a very useful add-on to my new tablet, a Galaxy Tab 10.1 (P5110). But I had a little problem: it is not easy to fit. Fortunately the pack includes 5 screen protectors ...

Samsung Universal Tablet Desktop Dock - Black
Samsung Universal Tablet Desktop Dock - Black
Offered by total digital stores
Price: 17.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 14 Mar 2013
Small in size, but very useful for my new Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet. High quality. I recommend it.. .

LED Indicator USB Port Battery Wall Charger for Samsung S5830
LED Indicator USB Port Battery Wall Charger for Samsung S5830
Offered by Onite
Price: 3.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 14 Mar 2013
It works perfectly with my replacement battery. I own a Samsung Galaxy Ace, whose original battery is almost dead, so I bought a second one. This product allows me to charge the replacement battery outside the phone (and if you need to charge the two battery simultaneously, you can, connecting the USB cable to this charger).

Samsung ET-S100CBEJ Galaxy Tablet Capacative Stylus (Shape) - Black
Samsung ET-S100CBEJ Galaxy Tablet Capacative Stylus (Shape) - Black
Offered by Buyur
Price: 9.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant and useful, 14 Mar 2013
A quality product for your tablet. Avoid using your fingers. It provides accuracy when touching the tactile display, and it is very clean too.

The Works
The Works

4.0 out of 5 stars Good compilation, 26 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Works (Audio CD)
A good compilation with some surprises. Three-CD pack with some of the best Corrs' songs, and some versions. I recommend it for you, specially if you are a collector of their works.

Epson MultiPack Ink Cartridge for Stylus PH R265/R360 - 6 Colour Ink
Epson MultiPack Ink Cartridge for Stylus PH R265/R360 - 6 Colour Ink
Price: 51.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Original and at a good price, 26 Dec 2012
Original Epson ink that fits my R265 Epson photo printer. This pack has a very good price, a better one than picking each cartridge separately.

Perixx-Gigastone Micro SDHC Card 8GB Class 4 - Original SanDisk Chip - With SD Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend it, 26 Dec 2012
I have had many models of SD cards (micro and standard ones), and this is one of the best I've had. I use it into my smartphone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6