Profile for Karen DW > Reviews

Content by Karen DW

Karen DW

Page: 1 | 2
Accessotech 10x Velvet Finger Animal Toy Puppet Play Learn Story Party Bag Fillers Farm Zoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great party bag fillers, 24 Aug. 2014
These were fab for party bag fillers. Really nicely made and something a bit different.

NEW: 3 Ladies Full Mama Briefs 100% Cotton Underwear Knickers / UK Sizes (Colour/Patern Options) (UK 16-18, FLORAL)
Offered by stansbargains

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pants, 24 Aug. 2014
I like these as they fit properly to size. I wanted some larger pants to wear with dresses that didn't cut along the muffin line and created a sleek look which these do. The material is actually quite nice just a light weight cotton so you don't get too hot in them.

I really like them.

Velo Gel Tech Mountain Comfort Bike Gel Saddle Cover
Velo Gel Tech Mountain Comfort Bike Gel Saddle Cover
Offered by bikes4life limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for the price, 24 Aug. 2014
I love this item. For the price it is amazing and does the job really well. The job being stopping my bottom and nether regions from going numb. I suffer with sciatica and back trouble so using this has really helped my cycling. Would definately say good value for the money.

Paco Rabanne Ultra Violet EDP Spray for Women 80ml
Paco Rabanne Ultra Violet EDP Spray for Women 80ml
Offered by Fragrance New York

3.0 out of 5 stars To be honest I wouldn't recomend it as I don't really like it., 24 Aug. 2014
The scent is okay and people tell me it smells okay but i'm not really sure about it. It smells a bit musty not musky to me. To be honest I wouldn't recomend it as I don't really like it.

The Shifting: Volume 1
The Shifting: Volume 1
by Mackenzie Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read Not Definately Not Expected, 9 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Shifting: Volume 1 (Paperback)
This is definately a departure from my normal read, but a very welcome change.
This is a very wonderfully crafted story full of interesting and unusual twists and turns. The story line will keep you wanting more and for me as usual I start to read slower towards the end if I like a book as I don't want the story to end, unusual I know but hey, this one I really wanted it to keep going. I really enjoyed the characters and how they developed through the book. I can't say too much but lets just say it was an enthralling read from cover to cover. Definately one to tell your friends about as we all need a good book to read.

RoomMates Repositionable Childrens Wall Stickers Happi Barnyard
RoomMates Repositionable Childrens Wall Stickers Happi Barnyard
Offered by Poster Revolution UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Colourful Sticker Pack, 24 Jan. 2013
The stickers arrived well packed. The stickers are on 4 rolls of stickers. You can build up the picture on the wall anyway you like but it does help to work with the perspective of the shapes and animals, as there are larger animals that are best at the front and smaller ones that go towards the back. It took a little while to put the stickers up as there are quite a few of them. They stick well to the painted wall. I bought these for my little girl as they are bright and colourful and she loves farm animals so I guess they are non gender. My little girl loves to point out the different animals and they look lovely on the wall. The stickers are a great addition to her bedroom. Would definately recommend buying these if you are looking for a great value colourful sticker pack.

Girls Pretty Hearts Bedroom/Nursery Ceiling Pendant Light Shade
Girls Pretty Hearts Bedroom/Nursery Ceiling Pendant Light Shade
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Girls Shade, 24 Jan. 2013
The shade came well wrapped and was so easy to put up. Now up my little girl loves this light as it's bright she is only 21 months so likes bright things and it has made her room much more girly and cosy. Definatately would recomend the shade.

Tippitoes Stroller (Charcoal)
Tippitoes Stroller (Charcoal)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Lightweight Stroller for Price, 21 April 2012
I bought this stroller as I wanted something lightweight and easy to use and I have not been disappointed. I took the stroller to Ireland and went on my own with my little baby girl of 10 months. It made the journey so much easier than with a big heavy stroller. The stroller is light enough and easy enough to push with one hand when needed. It collapses down really easily which can be done with one foot and one hand. The stroller is small enough to fit into the back of my car which is a corsa with the parcel shelf down. The basket underneath is a little small but big enough for essentials.
The reason I have only given 4 stars is there are a few tiny points a don't like. The back of the seat is very hard as it has a metal plate to keep the shape of the chair which I feel may be a little uncomfortable for my little girl. I have overcome this by adding a buggysnuggle to give padding but in summer on a really hot day it would not be comfortable without padding. Also the canopy which is supplied is a little lose and one side does pop off the chair when folded on occasions. This is only very occasionaly though so is not a major problem just a small annoyance. Other than that a great little buggy not flash but very practical especially if you need a light buggy to carry and push around.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Bashful gets the thumbs up, 21 April 2012
This cuddly little bunny is absolutely lovely. So soft and loveable. My little girl is only 11 months old but loves this rabbit. I got it because my little one wasn't really forming any attachments to any of her soft toys, they just didn't seem to interest her. Now she has Bashful she is very happy and loves to cuddle him when she goes to bed. We read her snuggle bunny before bedtime and she must feel that he is going to bed with her as they are both soft and cuddly bunnys. I was a little worried at first as she loves to chew soft toys but he is standing up to her mouthing very well and being washable makes it fab. I must get another one to make sure we have a Bashful bunny around at all times. He really is the best and just the right size for my littel girl to snuggle up to in bed. Love this bunny!

O.N.E. Black PU Leather Hard Camera Case for Olympus Pen E-PL1 with 17mm or 14-42mm lens attached

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Camera Case, 20 April 2012
I looked around for quite a while before dediciding on this case. I wanted one that would ensure my camera would not get damaged whilst taking it out and about, but one that was easy enough to put my camera in a take out quickly when needed. This case is perfect in every way. It also allows me to use the camera strap so no worrying about dropping the camera.It is leather which means the camera is well protected. It has pop fastenings to remove one section of the case to allow you to use the camera whilst still being contained in the bottom section. You can mount it on a tripod whilst it is still in the case. This is a neat little function. It is a very versitile case, for the price I would highly recomend this case. O.N.E. Black PU Leather Hard Camera Case for Olympus Pen E-P1, E-P2 with 17mm or 14-42mm lens attached

Page: 1 | 2