Profile for Natasha K > Reviews

Content by Natasha K

Natasha K "N.K" (England)

Page: 1 | 2
SnuggleSafe Microwave Wireless Heatpad with Fleece Cover (colour may vary)
SnuggleSafe Microwave Wireless Heatpad with Fleece Cover (colour may vary)
Offered by Amazing Health

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 24 Jan. 2015
Good product, keeps warm but the cover split after 2 uses. Just wrap it in a towel now.

Samrick S Wave Hydro Gel Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy Ace 4
Samrick S Wave Hydro Gel Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy Ace 4
Offered by Aero Communication Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good for the price, 10 Jan. 2015
A really nice bright phone cover - really good for the price.

The only issue I have with it is that the buttons are a little harder to press now (the case covers the buttons). Apart from that, you get a pretty decent phone cover.

Mool Deluxe Cat Activity Centre and Scratching Tree/ Post with 4 Viewing Platforms, 115 cm, Black and White

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to assemble, 25 July 2014
My cat loves it! Really cheap price considering what you get, fast delivery, easy to assemble. No complaints :)

Operation (PC CD)
Operation (PC CD)
Offered by PNA247

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Game, 20 April 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Operation (PC CD) (Video Game)
Used to love this game as a kid. Still do. Shame no one knows it. Doesn't even have a wikipedia page :(

BEST GAME EVAR

:D xx

PS2 64MB Memory Card - 64MB memory card for Sony PS2 - Hi-TEC ESSENTIALS
PS2 64MB Memory Card - 64MB memory card for Sony PS2 - Hi-TEC ESSENTIALS
Offered by ibestsky

1.0 out of 5 stars Started well..., 7 April 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Put the memory card in my PS2 and it worked for about 3 hours before saying it was corrupted :/

Sim City (PC DVD)
Sim City (PC DVD)
Offered by Turbotrance

1.0 out of 5 stars Good Game....when you can play it., 20 Mar. 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Sim City (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
This is a good game. Problem is you can't play it/own it/save it.

Millions of people have already spoken out about this, but it needs to be said a million more times before EA get it into their stupid greedy heads.

DRM is not going to stop piracy. Truth be told, I don't think you will ever stop piracy. It will simply keep evolving; there will always be someone cleverer than you who can crack any game you throw at them, DRM or no DRM.

This is just a slap in the face for old school fans of the SimCity series. You are punishing people for buying your game! How is this a good idea?

You are basically saying that you don't care about your honest fanbase, because hey, you've already got their money. It's like you're assuming we're all criminals and will stop at nothing to make sure we don't pirate the game (even though we've already paid for it), at great expense to your game. Which is the whole reason we're here.

Don't buy this game. Don't even pirate this game. Ignore this game. The only way EA is going to listen is if we all forget this game. The server will be shut down within a few years anyway. Don't waste your time.

Sony MDRE9LP Earbud Headphones, White
Sony MDRE9LP Earbud Headphones, White

3.0 out of 5 stars Strange crackle?, 23 Nov. 2012
The sound quality is good and they're not bad price wise. But as soon as I got them home and started playing music, there was a strange crackle whenever I moved my head. Almost like a popping. I haven't found anyone else having the same problem so maybe it's just me....

Ghost Master (Mac)
Ghost Master (Mac)

4.0 out of 5 stars Imaginative, Original but Short and Expensive, 19 April 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Ghost Master (Mac) (Video Game)
First off, why is this game so expensive on Amazon? It's £2.99 on Steam but that's for Windows :(

£30 is just too much for this game, not only are you guaranteed to find it cheaper elsewhere (try the US site!) but it's fairly short for what it is.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this game, it's one of my most favourite games and I still play it occasionally, but there are a few bugs which can get annoying and I've already mentioned the price :(

In conclusion, GET THIS GAME.....just not from here lol

Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa [DVD]
Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ben Stiller
Offered by streetsahead

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish Wannabe, 28 Sept. 2009
I went to see this film with a friend and it was sooooooooo bad. It was just a knock-off of the Lion King. It wasn't the least bit funny and everything was just wrong. They should have left it at Madagascar 1.

The Urbz: Sims in the City (PS2)
The Urbz: Sims in the City (PS2)
Offered by multimedia-online

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 2 Jun. 2009
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
So when I got this home I thought I would be playing this game for hours on end. How wrong I was.
Barely lasted a day and I've only had my ps2 for a few months so you can't call me an expert to begin with.
The missions were boring and repetitive. The gameplay was difficult and hard to control. The outfits were extemely limited.
Overall, a game that would have been good a few years ago but has lost its charm for todays gamers.

Page: 1 | 2