Profile for Mr. Ashley I. Goldspink > Reviews

Content by Mr. Ashley I. ...

Mr. Ashley I. Goldspink (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
6 x SOLAR POWERED DOOR / FENCE / WALL LIGHTS LED OUTDOOR GARDEN LIGHTING
6 x SOLAR POWERED DOOR / FENCE / WALL LIGHTS LED OUTDOOR GARDEN LIGHTING
Offered by Shamz

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and very easy to fit, 4 July 2014
Ideal for what we required.We had purchased some previously which we had attached to trellis in our garden.Had no hesitation in buying these when we wanted some more.Good value and very easy to fit.

Girls MONSTER HIGH Short Pyjamas / Pajamas/ PJs / Shortama (10 Years, White & Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for summer wear., 4 Jun. 2014
Bought these pj's for my grandaughter as she is a big 1D fan.She loves them and they fit her perfectly

Town & Country - Ladies Aqua Sure Jasmine Garden Gloves TGL211
Town & Country - Ladies Aqua Sure Jasmine Garden Gloves TGL211
Offered by Greenacres Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for ladies, 4 Jun. 2014
My wife has had a pair of these gloves before and found that they fitted her nicely as she has fairly small hands.Purchased another pair as they are ideal for her.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars KEY HOLE, 7 Mar. 2013
Ideal for me.I find that ordinary boxers are loser fitting round my legs and ride up.These are longer in the leg and fit tighter therefore they do not ride up so much and are therefore more comfortable

Memory Foam Heel Cushions - Space Age Memory Foam (Fits any Shoe Size)
Memory Foam Heel Cushions - Space Age Memory Foam (Fits any Shoe Size)
Offered by Really-Useful-Stuff

2.0 out of 5 stars Memory heels., 7 Mar. 2013
When ordering it said one size fits all.When received they were smaller than the ones I had already got.Queried with company if ladies had been sent instead of mens.Company rteplied that there was no mistake.They were basically to small for a man but Ok for women

25M EXTENSION CABLE REEL LEAD 4 SOCKET HEAVY DUTY
25M EXTENSION CABLE REEL LEAD 4 SOCKET HEAVY DUTY
Offered by SWD

5.0 out of 5 stars Extension cable, 7 Mar. 2013
Bought this for my son as he kept borrowing mine.He said it was ideal as it had a slightly longer cable than mine so it reached his shed easily.The multiplug is ideal and the safety cut out is paramount as small children about.

Rolson 28520 10pc Screwdriver Set
Rolson 28520 10pc Screwdriver Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Robson 28520, 7 Mar. 2013
Had a set of these bought a few years ago.Gave to son earlier this year and decided to replace.Loike the see through lid.A good selection of screwdrivers etc inside.

Non-drip Descaler Gel (160g)
Non-drip Descaler Gel (160g)
Offered by CKONE

5.0 out of 5 stars Killer descaler, 23 Nov. 2011
I live in an area where the water is very hard.This has proved to be an excellant product for getting rid of chalk scale build up.

Cadbury's Dairy Milk Miniatures - Money Box Refills [2 Packs]
Cadbury's Dairy Milk Miniatures - Money Box Refills [2 Packs]

5.0 out of 5 stars Chocaholic, 23 Nov. 2011
Have not used this product yet as it is being saved for xmas as additional chocolates to be put into the Cadbury's chocolate machine but I expect they will be up to the usual excellant taste.

500ml Power Spray Surface Descaler Cleaner
500ml Power Spray Surface Descaler Cleaner
Offered by Dealsdirect247

5.0 out of 5 stars Chalk Killer, 23 Nov. 2011
I live in an area of very hard water where taps,baths,showers sinks etc end up with white water marks and scale deposits I have found this product to be excellant at getting rid of them to leave the chrome looking pristine when buffed up.

Page: 1 | 2