Profile for M. Bingley > Reviews

Content by M. Bingley

M. Bingley (Lincolnshire, England.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Cute Chihuahua Dog Personalised Birthday Card
Cute Chihuahua Dog Personalised Birthday Card
Offered by The Card Zoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific card!, 8 Sept. 2014
A terrific card for chihuahua lovers, and being able to personalise it was great. I will use this seller again.

Softly Softly Task Force: Series 1 [DVD]
Softly Softly Task Force: Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Stratford Johns

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant if you hanker for a wander down Memory Lane!, 3 Aug. 2014
I used to watch this series avidly many years ago, and remembered enjoying it a lot. I was a little nervous about the quality of the DVD, having read some of the reviews, but the quality now (2014) is excellent so clearly all issues have been resolved. I'd forgotten some of the characters, and watching this time round I found myself appreciating Frank Windsor and Walter Gotell more than I did originally. They both have a very relaxed screen presence. The story lines are slight compared with today's police dramas, but the characters are strong and well drawn, and for those of us who hanker for a wander down Memory Lane this is absolutely brilliant. I really hope that Series 2 will follow soon, as this has given me so much enjoyment and brought back many happy memories.

Wax Lyrical 250 ml Royal Horticultural Society Reed Diffuser Refill, Wild Honeysuckle
Offered by elecTech Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Even the postman likes it!, 28 July 2014
This is a great smell for Summer, as it really does smell like wild honeysuckle and isn't at all overpowering. It would be too light for the Winter months, but I've had a lot of appreciative comments on it, as I keep it on the lobby table by the front door. Even the postman likes it!

Dove pro.age Nourishing Lotion 250ml
Dove pro.age Nourishing Lotion 250ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 28 July 2014
Good value and I love this body lotion. It's difficult to get it at a reasonable price though. Very pleased with both value and result!

Pukka Pad, C4 White Envelopes  Pack of 25
Pukka Pad, C4 White Envelopes Pack of 25
Offered by Flogit2us

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very thick., 28 July 2014
These envelopes are not as thick as I'd expected, and I had to put a lot of parcel tape round to make sure they didn't split as I had important documents to send to various people. I wouldn't use them for anything thicker than 4-5 sheets of A4 paper without using tape.

Rosemoore 34900R Globe Ceramic Vase Ivory
Rosemoore 34900R Globe Ceramic Vase Ivory

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks stunning & a good size, 5 July 2014
This looks stunning and holds a whole bottle of diffuser oil. Delighted with it.

Chapelwood 8-inch Click Top Niger Seed Bird Feeder
Chapelwood 8-inch Click Top Niger Seed Bird Feeder

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the birds' favourite., 5 July 2014
I can't say there's anything wrong with this, but the goldfinches, chaffinches etc don't care for it and didn't use it. I have no idea why, but ended up buying a far more expensive one with a yellow top and then they did eat the niger seed. Very strange.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars I do like this, and the perfume that goes with it, 5 July 2014
I do like this, and the perfume that goes with it, but the smell doesn't last. It moisturises welll, although probably not well enough for mature skin, but you definitely need it to go with the perfume as 'layering' the scent helps. It's a nice and fresh smell for the Summer months.

Gardman Insect & Berry Suet Energy Bites
Gardman Insect & Berry Suet Energy Bites
Offered by AP Motor Store

5.0 out of 5 stars All the birds love these, 5 July 2014
The birds love these, the crows and jackdaws as well as the smaller birds unfortunately, but then they all have to eat! Your garden will never be birdless if you feed them these, that's for sure but you do need the energy bite feeder too.

For A Special Granddaughter On Your 13th Birthday Card - Pink Dress
For A Special Granddaughter On Your 13th Birthday Card - Pink Dress
Offered by The Big card company

5.0 out of 5 stars A great find!, 5 July 2014
This card was a great find, as there aren't many around to mark a granddaughter's arrival at the teenage years! It's slightly larger than the average card, which is good, and my granddaughter was thrilled with it. I couldn't have done better.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8