Profile for Leonardo > Reviews

Content by Leonardo

Leonardo (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
2 x Brand new black capacitive stylus pen for Samsung Galaxy Y s5360&Iphone 4 &iphone 3gs& ipad ipad 2 apple new ipad 3 & ipod touch 4 & Iphone 4s apple iPhone 5&apple ipod touch 5th generation& ipad 4 with retina display
Offered by Cut Price Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars A dab hand, 16 July 2014
I bought these because the 'long' pencil-type one I have wasn't so convenient to carry so this smaller type is perfect and neat. The wallet I have the phone in accomodates this quite nicely. These are ideal if, like me, you have thick fingers & continually press the wrong keys when writing texts.

1.8m USB 2.0 High Speed printer cable for Epson S SX Series
1.8m USB 2.0 High Speed printer cable for Epson S SX Series
Offered by GFS

5.0 out of 5 stars Check B4U throw, 16 July 2014
I ordered this because I'd foolishly recycled my old printer along with the cable 'before' setting up the new printer which surprisingly didn't come with a lead. Very happy with the lead as it works well.

Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 Silicone Skin Case / Cover / Shell - Black
Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 Silicone Skin Case / Cover / Shell - Black
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Glove-like, 16 July 2014
This fits very nicely, has a good rubbery feel/grip so very happy with it.

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 Black Top Flip Pu Leather Case, Screen Protector , Touch Screen Stylus And Polishing Cloth
Offered by Roma Accessories Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 2 July 2014
Fits the Samsung Galaxy Y perfectly, some padding to the case & the phone clips in securely. There is no place to fit the stylus so you'll need a pocket to carry it in or buy a small stylus (which I'm going to do) & slip it under the close tab. Comes with a small cloth & one screen protector. Very nice case.

Folding Polarised Sunglasses Small Frame (Grey)
Folding Polarised Sunglasses Small Frame (Grey)
Offered by Eyelashesdirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact & cool, 2 July 2014
Having lost my RayBans I needed a replacement & these fit the bill as they're similar in shape. These arrived in a small black box with a very small cleaning cloth. The frame folds up into a very small package which can be useful at times but I'd suggest not doing so too often as the joints may weaken over time & you might have a very floppy pair of sunglasses. All-in-all a nice, compact design & being polarised I've found they reduce reflection from the windscreen on a sunny day & therefore enhancing your view.

Duracell Ultra Photo DLCR2 3 V Lithium Batteries - Pack of 2
Duracell Ultra Photo DLCR2 3 V Lithium Batteries - Pack of 2

4.0 out of 5 stars Power-up, 14 Jun 2014
Needed some batteries for my old SLR camera and these fit the bill. These are better than most brands & a good price.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 (1 PC, 1 Year subcription) (PC)
Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 (1 PC, 1 Year subcription) (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, 14 Jun 2014
I've used this product in the past & its been very reliable... much better at removing bugs than the Norton Anti-Virus programme I once had. Glad the product came in a plastic case otherwise the cardboard/box-type wouldn't have fitted through my letter box.

Dentek Floss Picks Silk Easy Angle Mint 75's Bagged
Dentek Floss Picks Silk Easy Angle Mint 75's Bagged
Offered by Cosmetic Solutions Inc.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 14 Jun 2014
The 'Comfort Clean Back Teeth' floss picks are not (officially) listed as 'shred proof' that relates to the 'Complete Clean' Floss Picks but I've not had any problem with the floss shredding. The plastic is somewhat flimsy but they do the intended job & that is what matters... oh, this batch (Comfort Clean Back Teeth) is also described as having a 'tongue cleaner' but it hasn't... the following products have the tongue cleaner Dentek - Triple Clean Floss Picks / Comfort Clean Floss Picks / Complete Clean Floss Picks.

Padded Black Gun Bag Rifle Slip Air Rifle Case Carry Carrier Bag
Padded Black Gun Bag Rifle Slip Air Rifle Case Carry Carrier Bag
Offered by Retail Zone

4.0 out of 5 stars Roomy, 17 May 2014
I gave a 'good' rating rather than an 'excellent' only because the rifle bag was a tad roomy for my Mauser K98 rifle; the main body of the bag could be narrower by 3 inches but overall its a good, padded, case with a nylon zip, velcro pad to hold both handles together and detachable carry strap (plastic clips). Ideal for transporting your hardware to events.

German Army Uniforms and Insignia, 1933-1945
German Army Uniforms and Insignia, 1933-1945
by Brian L. Davis

5.0 out of 5 stars Hardback, 17 May 2014
I've never purchased 'used' items via amazon so I was hesitant prior to making the purchase but my reservations were unnecessary. Item was as described and in good condition for its age. This reference book was recommended to me & is usually rather expensive to buy so I won't be so reluctant in future.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7