Profile for Val > Reviews

Val

Power Play
Power Play

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 22 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Power Play (Kindle Edition)
One of her better books for sure. Women in senior management and 2 families fortunes to follow. Excellent read.

Friedland EvoPlus D3001 Wire-Free Portable Chime Kit (White)
Friedland EvoPlus D3001 Wire-Free Portable Chime Kit (White)

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 29 July 2013
This wifi chime kit is useless as it didn't work from the start. I put brand new batteries in and there was initially no ring at all. It then did ring a few times and then stopped and wouldn't work again. I threw it in the bin and bought a new one from a local shop. I would advise that no-one wastes their money on this product.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 17, 2015 4:17 AM GMT

The Mah Jong Player's Companion
The Mah Jong Player's Companion
by Patricia A. Thompson

5.0 out of 5 stars A Mahjong essential, 27 Nov. 2012
Excellent book for the Mahjong player. It contains all the hands you will ever need pictured showing the tiles as they would be on the tile rack. All my friends I play with have this book. Its now out of print so only second hand copies are available. If you play Mahjong buy it while you still can.

LG DP450 Portable DVD Player with 7-inch Screen and 3 Hours Battery Life
LG DP450 Portable DVD Player with 7-inch Screen and 3 Hours Battery Life

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little machine, 11 Oct. 2010
I bought this primarily to use out in Spain where I have recently bought a house and went out for a fortnights holiday. It meant I could watch dvds and play my cds without the need for headphones. The product is very light and ideal for the purpose. The picture quality is excellent. The sound quality is better through the headphones (not supplied) but I found it acceptable sound quality without. All in all excellent value for money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Our Spa Sorted, 5 July 2010
We have a Bestway Lay-z-spa pool which got a puncture and the patches that came with the pool would not give a good enough seal. We purchased this product which consists of a tube of adhesive and a roll of patch which you cut to size. We followed the instructions and it gave a perfect seal to the puncture and our spa is now full functional again. I would recommend this product to anyone who has a similar problem.