Profile for Ayusia > Reviews

Content by Ayusia

Ayusia (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Goliton® Universal 15.6" inch Anti-Glare Laptop/ Notebook Screen Protector Film for Dell Lenovo ASUS HP Acer (345 x 194mm)
Offered by Bestin

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't get a chance to use it properly!, 3 Aug 2013
I read the other reviews on here before I purchused this. Delivery was brilliant, but the product was very flawed. It seemed to attract multiple amounts of dust the moment the films were removed from it - creating bubbles when I tried to place it on the screen of my laptop. The size fitted perfectly, though, however, I had to dump the whole thing as it got too dirty (just from random bits of dust flying through the air), and i had no idea how to clean it without wrecking it. I'm half tempted to buy another to try it out again, but I don't really want to spend another £14 that might go in the dust-bin.

Essie Curtain Call Nail Polish 15 ml
Essie Curtain Call Nail Polish 15 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars So beautiful!, 12 May 2013
This polish is a really gorgeous nude colour, with a strong shimmer that fades out of the sunlight. It takes two coats for the polish to be opaque, but the shine and finish really is something to behold. I'm so glad I got this polish; it truly is lovely!

Essie Ballet Slippers Nail Polish 15 ml
Essie Ballet Slippers Nail Polish 15 ml
Offered by Ella Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars A Really Beautiful Polish!, 5 May 2013
One of my very first essie purchases, and now one of my favourite polishes. This is a really soft, delicate shade of pink. It takes three coats for a perfect finish, but two coats will give you a sheer coating which would be fantastic for a French Manicure. A really gorgeous shade, and one I'd definatley recommend.

Zoya GeiGei Nail Polish 15ml
Zoya GeiGei Nail Polish 15ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Gorgeous Colour, 22 April 2013
I've been debating on whether to try Zoya for a while, and GeiGei was a fairly safe bet for me colour wise. The finish on this polish is gorgeous; there is a faint sparkle; more micro-glitter than anything else, and the colour comes up a very subtle shade of baby pink. Application is easy; the brush size is fairly big, and the polish's liquid is nicely smooth, somewhat thicker than I've seen in other nail polish brands. A very nice polish!

Nail Varnish Display Stand Holds approx 30 bottles
Nail Varnish Display Stand Holds approx 30 bottles
Offered by essex signs & displays ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 15 April 2013
I brought this to house my slowly-growing collection of nailpolish, and it's perfect for the job. Thanks to reading the other reviews before I brought this, I was able to avoid getting cut by the sharp corners; which are the only thing that gives this stand any bad points. However, one could always file them down if needs be. This holds most of my collection (hadn't realised I had so many polishes!) and looks classy where it stands. I'll be buying another of these, I think! Very, very pleased.

The Forgotten Garden
The Forgotten Garden
by Kate Morton

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic Work!, 14 April 2013
This review is from: The Forgotten Garden (Paperback)
It takes a fair bit for me to be as impressed with a novel as I was with this. The story is told with a wonderful, flowing, lyricalism to it; the author clearly has an appreciation for her words, and uses them wisely. The characters are likeable and the history as it unfolds is intriguing and keeps you rooted! Such a wonderful book; one I will be returning to in the future.

Universal Adjustable Oven Shelf
Universal Adjustable Oven Shelf
Offered by THE ELECTRICAL SHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, 22 Mar 2013
I have a strangely propotioned oven, and this shelf was perfect. The only issue with this is the packaging - the shelf came in a ridiculously overpackaged box, which was at least triple the size of the oven shelf! Seemed a bit too much for what it needed. However, the shelf is good quality and perfect for what I want.

Premier Housewares Meadow Breeze Ceramic Vase - 22 X 14 X 14 cm
Premier Housewares Meadow Breeze Ceramic Vase - 22 X 14 X 14 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Needed, 20 Mar 2013
This vase was exactly what I was looking for - the offwhite colouring makes it the sort of thing you can put in any room and it can blend in, where as the meadow breeze detail saves it from looking plain and lends it a delicate balance. The only thing that was disappointing was the packaging - far too much of it for what it needed! This seems to have become a condition of ordering with Amazon though, sadly.

Wax Lyrical Timeless Before The Party Ride Reed Diffuser
Wax Lyrical Timeless Before The Party Ride Reed Diffuser

1.0 out of 5 stars Alcohol?, 20 Feb 2013
Despite the description of this reed-diffuser sounding lovely, all I can smell is alcohol. Not exactly what I signed up for, I'm afraid!!!

Pieces Sadie Women's Belt Midnight Blue W31IN
Pieces Sadie Women's Belt Midnight Blue W31IN

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 20 Feb 2013
As a fairly small-sized woman, it's hard to find belts that either have enough holes in, or are just too big and chunky. I wanted something neat, fairly classy, and adjustable. This belt fits all those; it's not loud and blingy, will happily fit on jeans, or trousers, and fits very well. As there are no holes, the belt simply fits through the plait-style of the design, making the whole thing a lot easier to fit to the desired width. Very happy with this belt.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5