Profile for Emily1986 > Reviews

Content by Emily1986

Emily1986

Page: 1 | 2
Slugterra Exclusive Mini Figure 10-Pack [Burpy, Spooker, Doc, Buzzsaw, Chiller, Spinner, Bugsy, Guardian Bludgeon, Guardian Stinky & Guardian Joules]
Offered by US Media Import

John Adams Pro Deck Workshop
John Adams Pro Deck Workshop

3.0 out of 5 stars an adult But does make nice little, 1 Nov 2014
This review is from: John Adams Pro Deck Workshop (Toy)
Also requires
1, the patience of a saint
2, an adult

But does make nice little decks

Nuby Wacky Teething Ring Teether
Nuby Wacky Teething Ring Teether

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Nov 2014
My daughters favourite teether!

Sensor Light
Sensor Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Nov 2014
This review is from: Sensor Light (Baby Product)
We can now turn the landing light out yay!
Thumbs up from our 5.5 year old.

Mary Meyer Wubbanub Pacifier, Jasmine Giraffe Color: Jasmine Giraffe Infant, Baby, Child
Offered by PTC World

5.0 out of 5 stars Others have said they are great for finding the dummy in the cot I have ..., 1 Nov 2014
I bought this for my 8 month old little girl.
To be honest she did not get on with ths type of dummy although she is breastfed probably because she has had mam dummies since 4 months. The packaging does state 0-6 months.
However I have adapted it so it now has a mam dummy clip instead and she loves it!
The giraffe is so lovely and soft but breathable, and it goes without saying so cute when being used.
I am hoping this becomes my daughters comforter and when the time comes to take the dummy away dhe is left with the giraffe she knows and loves.
The main reason for my purchase is we lost a whopping 10 dummy's in the past two weeks where she throws and spits them out of the pushchair. So naughty!
This way if she does it, which she doesnt do so much I spot it straight away.
Others have said they are great for finding the dummy in the cot I have not fone this as I am so nervous of plush toys in the cot with small babies.
I hope this review helps someone. If you were interested in the wubbanub mam conversion check out pinterest.x

Miffy Cute as a Button Comfort Blanket for Newborn (Off-White)
Miffy Cute as a Button Comfort Blanket for Newborn (Off-White)

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 26 April 2014
This arrived today and i have got to say i am really pleased.
My little girl is 7 wks old and has found her thumb and this is going to be a great comforter!
It is exactly as described BUT the satin edging is only on one side stitched on .. not really an edging.

Cut The Rope Talking Om Nom Plush
Cut The Rope Talking Om Nom Plush

1.0 out of 5 stars battery's are NON REPLACEABLE!, 24 Jun 2013
I bought this for my son who loves it and thinks the noises are brilliant.
But much to my horror you cannot replace the batteries when they run out, at the rate my son is going that will be at the end of the week!
This is awful. You don't mind paying a bit extra for the noisy cuddlies but when you can't replace the batteries this gives you a very short term toy!

Making Waldorf Dolls (Crafts and Family Activities)
Making Waldorf Dolls (Crafts and Family Activities)
by M Sealy

5.0 out of 5 stars worth every penny, 18 Mar 2012
This book is brilliant. Really well written and covers all bases with regards to doll making. As a complete novice I was able to make a pretty cute doll.
The only down side which isn't really a big deal is there are no photographs of doll like inother books. But the illistrations are clear and allow you the use your imagination! Top book.

Izziwotnot Cotton Pillow Case, Cream, Cot Bed
Izziwotnot Cotton Pillow Case, Cream, Cot Bed

2.0 out of 5 stars nice but WAY over priced, 8 Dec 2011
I bought this from here because I did not have to car for a week and needed a case.
I thought it might be a 2 pillow case pack. There is JUST 1 pillow case! No value for money here

Guess How Much I Love You Pose
Guess How Much I Love You Pose
Offered by A 1 Deals Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but not played with, 8 Dec 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my sons first birthday to accompany his Guess how much I love you books.
Sadly he didn't and never has played with this toy, just never has been interested.

Page: 1 | 2