Profile for natalie :) > Reviews

Content by natalie :)

natalie :)

Page: 1 | 2
Feature Wall Art - Eat Drink & Be Merry, Wall Sticker - Large (150cm x 30cm) - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't make your own sign, 24 Nov 2013
I brought a design your own sign and it didn't come out the way I had designed it, contacted the company and they said 'well that's the design we received' and refused to issue a replacement or refund. Would NOT recommend!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2014 8:29 AM GMT

Wishful Thinking (Swann Sisters Chronicles)
Wishful Thinking (Swann Sisters Chronicles)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written, sad, shockingly funny, hot & sexy.... A must read!!!!!!!, 5 Mar 2013
(I don't tend to write many reviews but felt with this book I should make an exception)
I love, love, loved this book and I WISH Evangeline Anderson will write more swann sister chronicles books in the future.
Wishful thinking is smoothly and cleverly written, this book made me gasp in shock, laugh out loud (many times) and made me very hot under the collar. I must warn you though, whilst reading this book dinners were burnt, kids were late for school and the house was a mess because i was totally engrossed, I couldn't put it down.
I initially brought wishful thinking for my kindle but loved it so much I have brought it in paperback too.
Can't recommend it enough, you won't be disappointed.
Will be buying more from this author, thank you Evangeline Anderson for making me laugh so much :)

Doms of Dark Haven
Doms of Dark Haven
by Cherise Sinclair

4.0 out of 5 stars Love reading Cherise Sinclair but wasn't sure I would like this one......, 15 Aug 2012
This review is from: Doms of Dark Haven (Paperback)
I don't often write reviews but as I umm..ed and err..ed so much about buying this book I thought i would on this occasion.

I was unsure about this book because although I enjoy reading Cherise Sinclair's stories I hadn't heard of the other two authors and I thought it a bit expensive to spend £9 just for one story. However is I've read all of Cherise Sinclair's other books, this book was the only way i could get another fix and i started thinking it might introduce me to some other good authors. After reading the reviews the shape shifter story, no.2, by Belinda McBride really didn't appeal to me but story no.1 by Sierra Cartwright did and i knew i would love Cherise Sinclair's story no.3, so i brought it.

As i read the first story by Sierra Cartwright, I thought 'Oh no.. I think I've really made a mistake buying this book' the story lacked depth and feeling but i plodded through hoping it would get better and it did.. when it ended. So I reluctantly went on to read the second story by Belinda McBride and i acctually really enjoyed it, I was disappointed when it ended and was left wanting more. So it was then on to story no.3 by Cherise Sinclair and she didn't disappoint, i loved it.

I thought this book was clever. All three story's start on the same night, with in the same hour, at the same nightclub called the Dark Haven. All three books have the same receptionist, owner and scenes being playing out in them but each author tells a different story about a different Dom/Sub's relationship... So you read story no.1 and your introduced to the club and some members but as you read story no.2 the Sub notices the characters from story no.1 and the Sub in story no.3 then notices characters from stories 1 & 2... I thought it all very clever and ended up really enjoying this book.

To Seek a Master (Black Lace)
To Seek a Master (Black Lace)
by Monica Belle

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK!, 14 Jun 2012
I love Black Lace books and have quite a collection now but I found this book 'To Seek A Master' disappointing. The main character 'Laura' spends most of her time in the 1st half of the book day dreaming, about the people on the train, in her office and in her books. The story picks up a little when she starts to interact with 'The Devil' but 'Laura' seemed to be continuously comparing the characters in her book with the people around her, which bored me. However I thought the ending was OK, not just because it was the end but as all the different parts of the story came together.
I have always found Black Lace books erotic and have found myself, at times, drifting off into my own world feeling quite hot and turned on but I actually fell asleep whilst reading this book!!..
I've given this book 3 stars as it's OK, whether you decide to buy this book or not is up to you but i wouldn't recommend it x

Swingball Pro Swingball Ball Game
Swingball Pro Swingball Ball Game
Offered by Crocodile Web Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun!, 31 May 2012
Very strong and sterdy, i brought this swingball for my nine year old daughter to play with on her own or with friends and she loves it. It even gave us adults a run for our money and when base is filled with water not even two men wacking the ball could make it wobble. Very well made, can't fault it, great fun for all in the garden.

Large 15" Wooden Bread Bin. Decorative Carved Drop Door
Large 15" Wooden Bread Bin. Decorative Carved Drop Door
Offered by AP Motor Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as described.., 31 May 2012
Lovely bread bin, i brought it from 'The Emporium Kitchen'. It arrived quickly and was very well packed, in perfect condition and i'm fussy about dents and knocks!
Nothing more to say really, it was just as described in the write up.

Nintendo Licensed Universal Transporter Case - Blue (3DS, DSi XL, DSi, DS Lite)
Nintendo Licensed Universal Transporter Case - Blue (3DS, DSi XL, DSi, DS Lite)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Bag, 10 Oct 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Hi, i'm 8 years old and i love this bag, it holds everything for my ds and more and its comfortable to carry because the cross over shoulder strap is adjustable, i'm glad my mum brought it for me, thanks mum x

Mays Mysteries: The Secret of Dragonville (Nintendo DS)
Mays Mysteries: The Secret of Dragonville (Nintendo DS)
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars Professor Layton with a twist..., 24 Aug 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
It's so good i couldn't put it down...
If you like Professor Layton, Picross and Hidden Object games you wont be disappointed with this game. If you do decide buy it, don't forget as you progress through the game you will collect lots and lots of extra games in your inventory, to solve for fun or for hint points. It is a little easier than Professor Layton but still a great game, i would recomend it :)

Flipper [DVD] [1996]
Flipper [DVD] [1996]
Dvd ~ Paul Hogan

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like Free Willy you'll like this.., 6 Aug 2011
This review is from: Flipper [DVD] [1996] (DVD)
My daughter who's 8 loves animals and this DVDs was a big hit.. its along the same lines as Free Willy but with a friendly dolphin. A good family film for animal lovers.. thanks for reading :)

Murder in Venice (Nintendo DS)
Murder in Venice (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Technomobiles

5.0 out of 5 stars The best hidden object game i've played so far.., 6 Aug 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
OK, I've played a few hidden object games on my DS, like Mystery case files, Amazing adventures, Mystery tales, Witches curse, CSI, Hardy boys and Cate West vanishing files, to name a few. But i found this game Murder in Venice the best by far, it has a good story line which doesn't drown you with lots of text and you jump straight into it from the start with a hidden object game. Some of the objects you find are kept in your inventory for you to use to get out of sticky situations, for example, a chair in your inventory can be propped against a door to stop people getting in. You also have to find objects to help you progress like an old door which could be used as a bridge but it may be blocked by other objects, this situation then becomes a mini game for you to get through and once you get to the door you may need to use some thing in your inventory to de-hinge it. All through this there are small remarks (hints) from your character guiding you through. You also have to take pictures of the scene, a small area of the scene is shown to you and you then have to find it in the big picture and snap away. Whilst doing all of this you must remember to find a chess piece in each scene to unlock a chess mini game. So.. all in all, i found it a good game, with variety and good clear graphics.. i would highly recommend it.. and if you don't like it you can always trade it :).. thanks for reading x

Page: 1 | 2