Profile for Mr. G. R. Dyer > Reviews

Content by Mr. G. R. Dyer

Mr. G. R. Dyer (I.O.W. UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Louisiana Blues
Louisiana Blues

4.0 out of 5 stars Swings, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Louisiana Blues (MP3 Download)
Hugh Laurie singing UM, I like it cause it makes me smile,which is good, mind you its only 2.30 mins long so I might have to Buy the album to get my head around this blues stuff. Very good track,good for all ages.

Good Hangs [Explicit]
Good Hangs [Explicit]

4.0 out of 5 stars Not all rock, 7 April 2013
It's listed as Rock but it's a bit rock a bit punk a bit thrash and a bit north, Good mix And i like it, dont let your kids listen cause a track or two are Explicit. The first track that grabs you is Virus by Sonic Boom Six----3.43 mins of brilliance. Get an ear full yourself you might like it. like most music it will grow on you.I would have given this album 5 stars but the bad language puts me off a little.

Soundway Records Amazon Label Sampler
Soundway Records Amazon Label Sampler

5.0 out of 5 stars Has to be good., 1 April 2013
Latin music It is listed by but I find it's a bit African. Unusual it is BUT I like it a lot,saying that I'm not to keen on the last two tracks (airbourne,disco dancer)early days ?.14 tracks of good music. It's good,---did I just say that.

Tubular Beats
Tubular Beats

3.0 out of 5 stars Mike Oh Mike, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Tubular Beats (Audio CD)
I thought you were a Better Man so why ?. You were different, So why be the same as the others.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 10, 2013 1:01 AM BST

White Noise
White Noise

4.0 out of 5 stars I keep listening to this, 23 Mar. 2013
This review is from: White Noise (MP3 Download)
Well thougnt out track, it just keeps getting played, I'll look out for more Black Books stuff. Not 5 stars but It's good.

Brobdingnagian
Brobdingnagian

5.0 out of 5 stars I Like Rock, 23 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Brobdingnagian (MP3 Download)
I've never heard of this band (Axis Of) before but there F****** good, high power, fast . Almost thrash rock. Sound a bit like a fast train drilling in to a wall, UM !

Roberts Unologic DAB/FM RDS Digital Radio with Built-in Battery Charger - Black
Roberts Unologic DAB/FM RDS Digital Radio with Built-in Battery Charger - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Top radio, 18 Mar. 2013
I got this radio for my sister,she loves it. I think this radio would be good for anybody who wants a good DAB set, It works ! picks up dab stations very well,sounds good. I first got a Pure one for her but it was rubbish (could'nt pick up one dab signal). This Roberts is bit smaller than it looks but hey it's a radio and it works, what else do you want.

Buffalo Ministation 500GB USB 2.0 Portable Hard Disk Drive
Buffalo Ministation 500GB USB 2.0 Portable Hard Disk Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and compact, 18 Mar. 2013
This is the second Buffalo 500Gb hard drive i've got from amazon.It's small,easy to format and a good price,The good thing is NO power supply and only one USB plug. I use it for films,photos,music. The first one I got is about 2 years old and still good (SO IT should be).----NO Probs

1 x 14" White round paper lantern with bamboo ribbing
1 x 14" White round paper lantern with bamboo ribbing
Offered by PaperLanternsIntl

5.0 out of 5 stars Great balls of fire, 18 Mar. 2013
Nice and cheap But it looks good in my f/room just the right size (avg f/room). Very easy to --puff up--make round, as it does come flat packed, and you can paint it if you want to ?.everybody that has seen it wants one. Nuf said.

LE LED Lantern, Ultra Bright 300lm, Home, Garden and Camping Lanterns
LE LED Lantern, Ultra Bright 300lm, Home, Garden and Camping Lanterns
Offered by Neon Mart

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Light, 13 Mar. 2013
Just put 3 D-cells in it (read the instructions) and the lantern is ready for camping, walking, or use it in the garden or keep it handy it the house, there is a small green light that flashes so you know where the light is in the dark.
As for how bright it is well-----it's very very bright and the book says it will run for 3 days on full power (Push the button and the light comes on push it again and it gets brighter push button again and the thing flashes) what else do you want out of a lantern.
Top Marks