Profile for Kaka89 > Reviews

One Perfect Summer
One Perfect Summer
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done Paige!, 23 May 2012
This review is from: One Perfect Summer (Paperback)
Another brilliant read from Paige Toon. I thought the start was amazingly written and I was hooked on Alice and Joe's relationship from the start and couldn't wait to find out if they got back together! Definitely would recommend it to anyone who loves a good romance novel! Also, I heard something about a sequel for this book.... could explain why the ending was a bit disappointing?

Unlike a Virgin
Unlike a Virgin
by Lucy-Anne Holmes
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Lucy Anne Review, 31 Oct 2011
This review is from: Unlike a Virgin (Paperback)
I love love love this book! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves a good romantic funny novel. Buy it!

Baby Be Mine
Baby Be Mine
Price: 6.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!, 26 July 2011
This review is from: Baby Be Mine (Paperback)
I read this book within a day. Being the follow up of 'Johnny Be Good', I assumed that that book would be predictable but i was wrong. There were still the twists and turns of Meg Stiles life and Paige Toon really knows how to connect Meg's emotions with the audience. 100% praise to Paige Toon and the way she writes Johnny's character to be totally unresistable! I absolutely loved this book and would recommend it to everyone!!!! Buy it and you won't be disappointed!

Johnny be Good
Johnny be Good
Price: 6.94

5.0 out of 5 stars If you do one thing today - make it buying this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely amazing!, 3 Jun 2011
This review is from: Johnny be Good (Paperback)
I started reading this book yesterday morning and I finished it by 5pm this evening. I could not put it down! Paige Toon takes you through the whirlwind life of Megan and her quick departure to L.A, where she falls in love with her rock star boss. The twists and turns of Johnny's treatment of Megan is consuming and there is no doubt that you will be feeling the same emotions as Megan throughout the complicated love affair. Johnny Be Good is an exceptional book and guaranteed to leave you with a grin at the end. And for all you fans of Paige Toon books look out for the small mention of the characters from Lucy In The Sky!!! I only wish that Paige Toon would do a follow up of Johnny Be Good!

I Heart Paris
I Heart Paris
by Lindsey Kelk
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars I heart Lindsey Kelk!, 3 Nov 2010
This review is from: I Heart Paris (Paperback)
Having read the two previous books I was very excited to get started on this book. I couldn't help but think how Lindsey Kelk was going to carry on with the twists and turns of Angela's life because it felt like everything had already happened to her! Although, I was wrong. 'I Heart Paris' is the most exciting of the three books and you now get to see how much Angela really loves Alex. I particularly liked how Lindsey brought in the new character of the ex girlfriend. I'm sure every girl can relate to the jealousy that is described. Overall, I'd give this book 10/10! If you have read the other two books then definitely read this because you'll get to see another side to the main character and trust me, you'll enjoy it!

My Single Friend
My Single Friend
by Jane Costello
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect read, 11 July 2010
This review is from: My Single Friend (Paperback)
Having not read any of Jane Costello books before, I was quite dubious as what to expect. Although, I was extremely pleased with my choice. This book was one of the best written books I have ever read. Every woman can relate to the main character Lucy and I found the revelations of her love life very exciting, especially towards the end (i wont ruin it for you!). I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who wants to read a thrilling, exciting, romantic book.

The Good, The Bad And The Dumped
The Good, The Bad And The Dumped
by Jenny Colgan
Price: 6.29

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed..., 1 July 2010
After recently reading Jenny Colgan's more popular book 'Operation Sunshine', I had high expectations for this book. Although, I was left bored after the first chapter. It was hard to understand where the story was heading but when it did start to unravel, I found it very predictable. I would recommend this book if you wanted a easy, light read but if you're looking for something interesting and witty, then look somewhere else.