Profile for Nettiehelp > Reviews

Nettiehelp

Melissa & Doug 13708 Fold and Go Princess Castle
Melissa & Doug 13708 Fold and Go Princess Castle

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great. I think she'll love it, 7 Dec. 2014
Bought this along with the wooden furniture to take to my granddaughter in Jakarta. Looks great. I think she'll love it. Will post again and let you know if it was a success.

Melissa & Doug Princess Castle Furniture
Melissa & Doug Princess Castle Furniture

5.0 out of 5 stars The furniture looks sturdy and well made although it hasn't been opened yet ..., 7 Dec. 2014
Bought this set for my granddaughter who lives in Jakarta. We're taking them out at Christmas. Also bought the fold and go castle, The furniture looks sturdy and well made although it hasn't been opened yet of course. Will post again and let you all know if its a success.

Strider Knee and Elbow Pad Set - ages 18 mths to 5 years
Strider Knee and Elbow Pad Set - ages 18 mths to 5 years
Offered by Strider Bike UK

5.0 out of 5 stars These Strider knee and elbow pads are really nice quality. They're ideal for small children, 7 Dec. 2014
These Strider knee and elbow pads are really nice quality. They're ideal for small children. If they're really little they can use the elbow pads as knee pads. Stupidly I ordered 2 pairs instead of 1 pair but there was no problem in returning and getting a refund.

Absolute Unisex Bar / Waiters Apron - Black - One Size
Absolute Unisex Bar / Waiters Apron - Black - One Size
Offered by ICONIC FASHION

4.0 out of 5 stars Phone and notebook carrier for trendy gran., 7 Dec. 2014
Ridiculously cheap. Nice material. The ties could have been a bit longer to tie at the front in real waiter style maybe but for the price can't really complain. Saw this on Amazon and thought it would be perfect for carrying my phone around in so there'd be none of that 'where did I put my phone' thing going on anymore (I'm getting on a bit, memory rubbish!) And much more cool that wearing a granny pinny with pockets (even though I am a granny I'm a trendy one I think) so this is just the ticket! Mmmmm now where did I put that apron? :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A great kit. Ideal craft set to get creative with ..., 7 Dec. 2014
Arrived very quickly. A great kit. Ideal craft set to get creative with your kids and grandkids. Excellent value. Loads of charms and bands and s clips. Everything you need. Good value at twice the price! Also CE safety approved.

The Times Codeword 3
The Times Codeword 3
by The Times Mind Games

3.0 out of 5 stars Too easy, 5 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Times Codeword 3 (Paperback)
Ignore the gradings. Most of the puzzles are far too easy and some just down right insulting to your intelligence. You'll be disappointed if you think they're going to compare with the Times crossword puzzles for difficulty. The Telegraph book is just as easy by the way. Having said that I quite enjoy doing them, somewhat addictive and I do feel a bit of a smarty pants for finding them so easy!

VTech Kidizoom Twist Digital Camera 122803 (Blue)
VTech Kidizoom Twist Digital Camera 122803 (Blue)

4.0 out of 5 stars vtech Kidizoom Twist camera, 8 Jun. 2012
This is a great little item. I bought it recently for my 3 year old grandson and was impressed with it. It looks sturdy and I loved playing the games, especially zapping the germs and getting them back in the jar. Took nice little pictures and there's a magic button which gives a choice of special effects to frame and decorate your pictures. Unfortunately the little ones birthday arrived and I had to hand it over. I hope he enjoys playing with it as much as I did. The only drawback was the screen is very small but I suppose a bigger screen would increase the price quite a lot and the toy I think is reasonably priced. Also the User manual was in Italian not English so I had to download from the Website and print off the manual so be aware that you might have to do this. I contacted the seller to ask if they could send a manual in English but have had no reply so I guess the answer is 'no'. Agewise I think probably the toy is suitable for an almost 4 year old not a just turned 3 year old. OK that's it. Hope this is useful for other potential buyers.