Profile for Kaytie > Reviews

Michael Kors Women's Quartz Watch Runway Chronograph MK5660 with Metal Strap
Offered by Reily Watch
Price: 141.42

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, 3 Sep 2014
Absolutely love it, spent ages deciding which one to go for, glad I picked this one. It's very good quality and has a heavy-ish feel about it. Managed to remove links myself easily. Had lots of compliments already. Delivery was also very quick and within expected time.

Quick and Easy Toddler Recipes (Quick & Easy)
Quick and Easy Toddler Recipes (Quick & Easy)
by Annabel Karmel
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Variety, 18 July 2014
Lots of different ideas to choose from. I've tried a few of the ideas and most have gone down well. I was a bit stuck for ideas, and really glad I got this book.

Catherine Lansfield Kids Dino Curtains, Multi
Catherine Lansfield Kids Dino Curtains, Multi
Price: 21.79

3.0 out of 5 stars but I must agree with other reviewers that the quality is just really bad. It's very thin cotton, 18 July 2014
I bought the quilt set and the curtains. The print and theme of this set is lovely, but I must agree with other reviewers that the quality is just really bad. It's very thin cotton, and there are some faulty bits within the material, some little holes, faulty weaves. I only kept it because my son loved it when I opened the package up, and was looking forward to it going up in his room.
They felt quite stiff, but are softer after a wash, they washed well and were not too creased, easy to iron. The stitching is all in order, but it's the cotton material that lacks in quality. I know I could've sent it back for a full refund, but am keeping it as my son loves it. So overall, it's definitely overprized for what you get. I would've been happy to pay a bit more for a nice quality item.

Catherine Lansfield Kids Dino Single Quiltset, Multi
Catherine Lansfield Kids Dino Single Quiltset, Multi
Price: 12.99

FarmVille 2: Country Escape
FarmVille 2: Country Escape
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok game, 30 Jun 2014
This review is from: FarmVille 2: Country Escape (App)
Easy and quite fun. But gets a bit boring after a while. Addictive though, bit slow at the start, but you soon build up on goods, money and challenges.

Kindle Fire HD Guide Book. 150+ Need to Know Tips (Regularly Updated)
Kindle Fire HD Guide Book. 150+ Need to Know Tips (Regularly Updated)
Price: 0.77

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 16 May 2014
Links to American websites, but many useful tips. To the point. The pictures are not showing after downloading it, this is an error. Please fix or advise what to do.

CastleVille Legends
CastleVille Legends
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars update kindle fire hd, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: CastleVille Legends (App)
Says there is an update, but not able to update on kindle fire hd, it it in a loop, please fix. Loving the game, please fix. Thanks.

Clevamama 70 x 140 ClevaBed CotBed Mattress Protector - Fitted
Clevamama 70 x 140 ClevaBed CotBed Mattress Protector - Fitted
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 6 Dec 2013
It is very soft and cosy feeling. Washed well and also tumble dried fine. Thinking of getting a spare one.

Glass Full Body Analyser Body Fat BMI Hydration Bone Mass Digital Bathroom Scale

5.0 out of 5 stars great scales, 6 Dec 2013
Very smart and easy to use. Happy with this purchase. Set up was easy and also looks smart in bathroom.

Crayola Doodle Dotty
Crayola Doodle Dotty
Price: 16.29

4.0 out of 5 stars nice quality paper, 6 Dec 2013
This review is from: Crayola Doodle Dotty (Toy)
Was surprised it's A5, but should have checked size. Was expecting A4 for paying almost a fiver, but silly me. Will come in handy, liking the product. Images are perfect for toddler ages.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3