Profile for Mr. B :) > Reviews

mercury Switched Clip on Lamp Holder
mercury Switched Clip on Lamp Holder
Offered by Astra Discount

5.0 out of 5 stars Connect, switch, clip and go, 9 May 2016
Despite others negative claims, this is a cheap and effective lamp clip made to a great standard. Very pleased with purchase, does the job.

Silverline 140821 Bungee Cords, 400 mm - Pack of 6
Silverline 140821 Bungee Cords, 400 mm - Pack of 6

1.0 out of 5 stars A prostitutes knicker elastic has more strength, 27 April 2016
Utter cheap rubbish. The hooks are cheaply made flimsy plastic that come away from the bungee cord. If not that then arrive at my home with one of them broke. I didn't notice till a month had passed. There is far better out there and cheaper if I'd've looked properly in Asda.

Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Membership Card (Xbox One/360)
Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Membership Card (Xbox One/360)
Offered by GLAMOR ANTIQUES UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Could be cheaper but then it's all about the free games, 27 April 2016
My review is...... Go and get an Xbox One if you want to play online.........oh and you will need this!

KitSound Jive 1950s Style Retro Portable DAB Radio with Dual Alarm Clock and Carry Handle - Duck Egg Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Jivin Grannie, 27 April 2016
I got this lil' beaut for my Mum for Mothers Day and she loves it. Haha she even rang me to tell me how much she liked it and what colour it is. Haha like I didn't know! Anyway if my Mum can work this then anyone can ;)

Propagator Thermometer
Propagator Thermometer
Offered by S. Brannan & Sons

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy,cheap, does the job, 27 April 2016
This review is from: Propagator Thermometer
The thermometer itself is great but a little too long for the smaller 5" pots I'm using. Saying that the thermometer works well even though it's a centimetre out above the soil. I like it :)

4YourHome Standard Heated Propagation Heat Mat Reptile Vivarium Seed Growing Heat Mat
Offered by First4Spares

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm giving it 5* but it cooked my bambinos!, 27 April 2016
Great mat and fit for purpose if you like everything above 80f! It's why it's the price it is, there isn't a thermostat. If there was then it would cost you £40+ . So I went through Amazon and another site an there's a thermostat from Root it for £30 :)

GWELL Hydroponic Heavy Duty Grow Tent Rope Ratchet For Fan Filter Yoyo Reflector Hangers 1/8 inches Pack of 4
Offered by GWELL

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm a bit hung up on this one, 27 April 2016
So far so good.....well apart from one of the tiny screws needed tightening. That being sorted hopefully everything will work out.

Faber-Castell Clic & Go Green Watercup
Faber-Castell Clic & Go Green Watercup
Offered by Buddly Crafts

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality water cup :), 9 July 2015
Excellent product. It collapses easily and holds about half a pint of water. It's made of thick silicone and is very durable also the base is solid. I took this with me to art college and it's great to have if I'm out and about :)

MANNA UltraSlim iPhone 6 4.7' Case Protective Cover Wallet | EasyStand | Finest Nappa Leather "Astana" | Black
Offered by LEICKE Germany

5.0 out of 5 stars Case closed, 6 July 2015
I've given this case 4 stars instead of 5 because there was a stitch missing on the back and so sent it back. This was easy to do and cost me nothing. I've had the same case before but smaller as it was for the iPhone 5. I've had that case and phone for 2yrs and they're both in excellent condition. It protected my phone very well and I had managed to drop it a few times over the 2yrs. I've just bought the case AGAIN because I know that this company make excellent quality cases with real leather. I'm putting the recent purchase down to a fault that's got through, sure it's an inconvenience but I want the best product and I still believe that this is the best iPhone 6 case on the market. I have faith in this company and its products but occasionally stuff goes wrong with any company, it's just one of those things. The case holds the phone nice and tight and even with my iPhone 5 and its case I can still turn it face down opened or closed and the case flap doesn't open at all and the phone doesn't fall out. For this reason even though I've received a faulty case this time, my faith remains unwavered and I shall receive another top quality case that will last me years for my iPhone 6.
UPDATE
My new one arrived and is excellent. The stitching and leather are perfect. I've now changed my 4 stars to 5 :)

Retro Sweets Mega Gift Box: Jam Packed With Over 60 of the Best Retro Sweets. Perfect Birthday Gift, Get Well Soon, Congratulations or Anniversary Present Ideas For Him and Her: Boys & Girls, Mums & Dads, Men & Women Of All Ages.
Offered by AQO

2.0 out of 5 stars No Wham bar or Vimto lollipops as stated,double whammy let down............I'm telling my Mum!, 24 Dec. 2014
Dissapointed! Just gone to wrap all my gifts up and had a look inside the box,there is no Wham bar which was my favourite as a kid,no Vimto lollipops as described on Amazon. I wanted retro sweets for me my sister and bro inlaw and there is a few favourites in there of mine and the Curlywurly is broken so all in all waaaaaaaaaaaaah! One unhappy retro kid and I don't know how the other two adult kids will feel. These are sweets from the 1970's and I wouldn't be calling them "old fashioned" either I'm not 70+ yrs. upon reflection I would've payed £10 for this haha or in the 70's about £1.50 but then I would've been a rich fat kid if I had that amount of cash to spend on sweets.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2015 2:47 PM BST