Profile for Mary McNally > Reviews

Mary McNally

Clean Wholesome Recipes
Clean Wholesome Recipes

5.0 out of 5 stars sooo easy and very tasty, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Clean Wholesome Recipes (App)
The recipes I have tried are very quick and easy to do and obviously very healthy. I like the idea of healthy food without
too much work. Definitely recommend and I like the fact that most of the ingredients are easy to find and most of them were already in my cupboard. Can't believe this app is so cheap, well worth it.

Butterflies of Britain and Ireland
Butterflies of Britain and Ireland

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 29 April 2014
Very informative, lovely pics, great for my grandkids so much better than showing them from a book as they love the kindle. A bargain considering all the educational info.

Cakes and Bakes
Cakes and Bakes

5.0 out of 5 stars Spoilt for choice!, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: Cakes and Bakes (App)
The only problem you will have with this app is deciding what to cook! The recipes are delicious, I love the gluten free choices too as it means I can cook for everyone I know now! The shopping list is a fab little tool as well. For the price this app is a bargain! Highly recommended.

Slow Cooker Crock Pot Recipes
Slow Cooker Crock Pot Recipes

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!, 7 Dec 2013
Great app, lots of recipes that are easy to follow and really tasty! A good choice of classics and some new recipes I've never done before. Everything I've cooked so far has been great, I love coming home from work to the lovely smell of the slow cooker. A must for any slow cooker owner!