Profile for Mrs. B. Field > Reviews

Content by Mrs. B. Field

Mrs. B. Field (Worlaby, Brigg. Nth Lincs)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Want You Dead
Want You Dead
Price: 5.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Writer, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Want You Dead (Kindle Edition)
This is excellent, as usual with Peter James's books. I love this ongoing sage of Roy Grace, he is a down to earth sort of guy, with family. I won't review the story in case of giving away to someone who hasn't read it. I highly recommend these books , and am looking forward to the next one.......

Melamine Precious Princess Heart Dog Bowl in Pink Size: Small (15cm (L) x 15cm (W) x 4cm (H))

4.0 out of 5 stars Dog bowls, 25 Nov 2013
I bought two of these for my dogs. They are really nice bowls, but as I work I inches, not metric,I could have done with a larger size. They are easy to keep clean, and unlike polythene bowls, they stay unscratched.

Hamish Macbeth Omnibus (Books 1-4)
Hamish Macbeth Omnibus (Books 1-4)
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So innocent!, 25 Nov 2013
I find Hamish such an innocent character. I love the Hamish Macbeth series such a good read. I love the stories, and the innocent lives they lead. Even the murderer is 'innocent' . I have read them all, I wish there were some more in the pipe-line

Tayberry Garden Boot Green Sz 8
Tayberry Garden Boot Green Sz 8
Offered by My Online Department Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Good weather boots, 25 Nov 2013
This review is from: Tayberry Garden Boot (Apparel)
I have two pairs of these boots. Very good for bag weather, warm, comfortable, and quite stylish to wear. Brilliant!

Sony Cyber-shot HX200V Super Advanced High Zoom Camera (18.2MP, 30x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely camera, 25 Nov 2013
We are really novices with good cameras. We find this one is almost self explanatory and quite easy to use. The non existent instruction book is available for download, but is not very easy to understand. They explain it as though we are already experts! With a bit more fiddling about, I feel we will have sorted most of it out. There are a few parts which aren't included, so these too have to be obtained as extras. I would however recommend it.

White Lilies (D.I. Dylan Book 3)
White Lilies (D.I. Dylan Book 3)
Price: 1.83

5.0 out of 5 stars In-put-downable, 25 Nov 2013
I loved this one! I couldn't put it down! Dylan is such a good cop, Very honerable, and a likeable character. The plot is brilliant. I feel I know the town now, although fictional. Highly recommended!

Deadly Focus (DI Jack Dylan)
Deadly Focus (DI Jack Dylan)
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good first book, 25 Nov 2013
I enjoyed this book. Good plot, easy reading. I shall look forward to the next book. Belonging to the North, am familiar with the areas described although the places are fictional.

Consequences (D.I. Dylan Book 2)
Consequences (D.I. Dylan Book 2)
Price: 1.53

4.0 out of 5 stars Getting better.., 25 Nov 2013
This was better than the first, but I recommend reading them all in order. You get used to the character Dylan, and his wife. Consequences is a good plot.

Snow Kills (D.I. Dylan Book 4)
Snow Kills (D.I. Dylan Book 4)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Six stars plus!, 25 Nov 2013
This is so intriguing it holds you from the start! I had no idea who the guilty one was till almost the nd. I loved the humour. Being a northerner,I was familiar with the sayings and quotes, although I must admit, I hadn't heard many of them since I was a youngster. A brilliant read. When is the next one due, RC? I am a fan of Peter James, andi would say I enjoyed this last one as much as PJ's .

Under 600 Calories : Fast Food Nutrition Choices for Weight Loss and Diet Plan App
Price: 1.23

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish App., 25 Nov 2013
I didn't read the review before I bought this App, sadly! I thought it was for ideas of meals under 600 calories!its no good at all in UK.its mainly American. Although I have bought it, I shall delete it swiftly!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3