Profile for Mrs. B. Field > Reviews

Content by Mrs. B. Field

Mrs. B. Field (Worlaby, Brigg. Nth Lincs)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Great British Railway Journeys - Series 1-4 Box Set (19 discs) [DVD]
Great British Railway Journeys - Series 1-4 Box Set (19 discs) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Portillo

5.0 out of 5 stars missing episode!, 10 Oct. 2014
Brilliant box set of armchair travels 🚂.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 9, 2014 6:46 AM GMT

Want You Dead (Roy Grace series Book 10)
Want You Dead (Roy Grace series Book 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Writer, 17 Jun. 2014
This is excellent, as usual with Peter James's books. I love this ongoing sage of Roy Grace, he is a down to earth sort of guy, with family. I won't review the story in case of giving away to someone who hasn't read it. I highly recommend these books , and am looking forward to the next one.......

Melamine Precious Princess Heart Dog Bowl in Pink Size: Small (15cm (L) x 15cm (W) x 4cm (H))
Offered by Pet Play Pads

4.0 out of 5 stars Dog bowls, 25 Nov. 2013
I bought two of these for my dogs. They are really nice bowls, but as I work I inches, not metric,I could have done with a larger size. They are easy to keep clean, and unlike polythene bowls, they stay unscratched.

Hamish Macbeth Omnibus (Books 1-4)
Hamish Macbeth Omnibus (Books 1-4)

5.0 out of 5 stars So innocent!, 25 Nov. 2013
I find Hamish such an innocent character. I love the Hamish Macbeth series such a good read. I love the stories, and the innocent lives they lead. Even the murderer is 'innocent' . I have read them all, I wish there were some more in the pipe-line

Tayberry Garden Boot Green Sz 8
Tayberry Garden Boot Green Sz 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Good weather boots, 25 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Tayberry Garden Boot (Apparel)
I have two pairs of these boots. Very good for bag weather, warm, comfortable, and quite stylish to wear. Brilliant!

Sony Cyber-shot HX200V Super Advanced High Zoom Camera (18.2MP, 30x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely camera, 25 Nov. 2013
We are really novices with good cameras. We find this one is almost self explanatory and quite easy to use. The non existent instruction book is available for download, but is not very easy to understand. They explain it as though we are already experts! With a bit more fiddling about, I feel we will have sorted most of it out. There are a few parts which aren't included, so these too have to be obtained as extras. I would however recommend it.

White Lilies (D.I. Dylan Book 3)
White Lilies (D.I. Dylan Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars In-put-downable, 25 Nov. 2013
I loved this one! I couldn't put it down! Dylan is such a good cop, Very honerable, and a likeable character. The plot is brilliant. I feel I know the town now, although fictional. Highly recommended!

Deadly Focus (D.I. Dylan Book 1)
Deadly Focus (D.I. Dylan Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good first book, 25 Nov. 2013
I enjoyed this book. Good plot, easy reading. I shall look forward to the next book. Belonging to the North, am familiar with the areas described although the places are fictional.

Consequences (D.I. Dylan Book 2)
Consequences (D.I. Dylan Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Getting better.., 25 Nov. 2013
This was better than the first, but I recommend reading them all in order. You get used to the character Dylan, and his wife. Consequences is a good plot.

Snow Kills (D.I. Dylan Book 4)
Snow Kills (D.I. Dylan Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Six stars plus!, 25 Nov. 2013
This is so intriguing it holds you from the start! I had no idea who the guilty one was till almost the nd. I loved the humour. Being a northerner,I was familiar with the sayings and quotes, although I must admit, I hadn't heard many of them since I was a youngster. A brilliant read. When is the next one due, RC? I am a fan of Peter James, andi would say I enjoyed this last one as much as PJ's .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3