Profile for Lolli > Reviews

Inflatable banana.
Inflatable banana.
Offered by FancyDressForAll

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll Go Bananas!, 6 Jan. 2013
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Inflatable banana. (Toy)
Bought this Banana to go with a Gorilla Costume, both as gifts on Christmas day 2011.
Just before present time I popped out to blow this up and wrap it. That went down really well and as soon as the gorilla was opened the mayhem began!
The Banana has been deflated/inflated many times in the last year and its still like new.
So if you happen to find yourself requiring a blow up banana, look no further!

Gay Pride Rainbow Mars Men Flag
Gay Pride Rainbow Mars Men Flag
Offered by Seasonal Superstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality!, 6 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Gay Pride Rainbow Mars Men Flag
Really high quality Gay Pride flag! Bought to take to a festival,
Been through the works and still looks great, and its massive too!
Great buy for the price.

Byjoy SI022P Sterling Silver Blue Topaz Heart Pendant Necklace on 45 cm Chain
Byjoy SI022P Sterling Silver Blue Topaz Heart Pendant Necklace on 45 cm Chain

5.0 out of 5 stars So pretty, 6 Jan. 2013
Bought this as a Christmas present for my boyfriends Mum.
Was presented in a lovely silvery box and then a sleeve.
The recipient absolutely adored it, wish I'd ordered two :)

Bang Tidy Gold Pants (Medium)
Bang Tidy Gold Pants (Medium)
Offered by Findmeagift

5.0 out of 5 stars Attention Seeking Pants!, 6 Jan. 2013
Bought these pants for my very good friend to wear at Download Festival.
If you were there you may have been one of the many people who came up for photos, hugs or just to comment on the balls he must have to wear them! (all be them padded! ;))
A great buy if you're an exhibitionist attention seeker, not so great if you're shy and reserved, in which case, why are you reading a review on shiny gold pants?! weirdo :P

Loud Distribution Johnny Cash - Nashville Poster Men's T-Shirt Black Small
Loud Distribution Johnny Cash - Nashville Poster Men's T-Shirt Black Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Tee!!, 6 Jan. 2013
Bought this tshirt 7-8 months ago and with washing at least once a week it still looks great!
One of my all time fave tees, I'm a female size 12-14 up top to opted for Men's Small, when I received I cut off the elastic collar and cuffs to fashion it into a womens style top and I'm well chuffed with it :)

Character World 200 x 200 cm Sonic the Hedgehog Spin Double Panel Duvet Set
Character World 200 x 200 cm Sonic the Hedgehog Spin Double Panel Duvet Set
Offered by PINK AND BLUE GIFTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not be happier!, 6 Jan. 2013
This duvet cover set was bought as a surprise for my gamer mad boyfriend for our standard size double bed.
He broke the bed jumping on it when he seen it for the first time!
It really does look amazing with bright vibrant colours on both sides of the duvet, on the underside there are loads of wee sonics.
I bought a pale blue fitted sheet and two pillow cases from Asda to make it up to a full on set, as theres only a duvet cover and 2 cases provided. These match well and look as one complete set.
Washes really well and colour holds superbly, had this for a few months now and I'm not even allowed week around with another duvet cover, so this is washed/dried and replaced once a week, every week! Oh and it doesn't need ironed either! Great buy just need a Shadow one now then I might get some slack!

Stark Industries Adult Premium Hoodie (Medium (42" Chest)/Graphite)
Stark Industries Adult Premium Hoodie (Medium (42" Chest)/Graphite)
Offered by Big Mouth Clothing Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say about this awesome jumper!?, 6 Jan. 2013
It's awesome!
Had it for about 7-8 months now with it getting washed at least once a week. The quality still holds and it still looks like new. I bought it for myself but over time it has become my boyfriends hoodie of choice.
So my advice would be, if you're female buying this for yourself and you have someone else in your life, buy two.

Silver Buckle Transformer Head Belt
Silver Buckle Transformer Head Belt

1.0 out of 5 stars Belt Quality Poor, 6 Jan. 2013
When I first received this belt it was great, even gave me a wee confidence boost as I had to make a new hole to fit me!
Quality of buckle is great, belt not so much.
After wearing for a couple of weeks, I took it as my sole belt to a music festival where it promptly broke! Well the metal bit holding the belt together fell off and I was left with no way to mend it for the whole 5 days. Thanks to this my friends now have multiple videos of me rocking out while my shorts fall down.
Not cool Autobots.

Cool vintage t-shirt for men CHARLES BUKOWSKI black size S
Cool vintage t-shirt for men CHARLES BUKOWSKI black size S
Offered by MAKAYA

5.0 out of 5 stars "An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way.", 6 Jan. 2013
This T-shirt Rocks!

Bought 7 months ago, wear at least once a week, still great quality.
Female size 14 top, bought Men Small, cut off collar and cuffs, hey presto a stylish womens top. Could not be happier :)

Razor E90 Electric Scooter - Orange
Razor E90 Electric Scooter - Orange

3.0 out of 5 stars Very fast, not for young kids!, 6 Jan. 2013
I bought this as a play around thing for my boyfriend and I (24 and 29yrs old respectively!) with the view of passing it onto my niece and nephew (8 and 11)
Delivery and packaging all upto the usual Amazon high standard.
Scooter took minimal assembly and charged really quick, took it out the the carpark and I about died when realised how fast it went! If you're thinking about purchasing for a child be sure they will have a safe open area to use it on, I wouldn't advise using it on pavements where there could be people or bins etc as to stop the scooter, u need to brake using your foot on an area at the back, I found this difficult to locate at first but soon began to find it more easily.
Overall a really fun scooter but I will not be passing this onto kids in my family to play on, as much as I know they would love it, it's really is too dangerous for where they live.

Page: 1 | 2