Profile for SS > Reviews

Macadamia Nut Oil Extract 300ml Shampoo And Conditioner Hair Gift Set
Macadamia Nut Oil Extract 300ml Shampoo And Conditioner Hair Gift Set
Offered by worldofbargain888

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 18 Aug. 2015
Not impressed, I found these for £2.00 in a discount shop 'home bargains' so these are over priced and I would not buy them again not a nice texture or smell. It also made my scalp itch...

Peter Andre CondItional Eau de Toilette for Men - 100 ml
Peter Andre CondItional Eau de Toilette for Men - 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great men's scent., 21 Oct. 2014
I bought this for my brothers birthday, he really likes it, it's his second bottle. Great price and smell plus free delivery-perfect!!

Screen Protector / Screen Protective Foil for Apple iPad 2 - with cleaning cloth

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Screen Protector., 21 Nov. 2012
Trying to find a screen protector was proving rather difficult, with some expensive ones on the market and some cheap ones. My family is Apple mad! so this was a good price and 'did what it said on the box' a few air bubbles on the first attempt but after trying again it worked well. I would recommend this item to friends and family.

Lente Designs® Apple iPad 2, 3 and 4 case in 'Smithy Stripes' design
Lente Designs® Apple iPad 2, 3 and 4 case in 'Smithy Stripes' design
Offered by Lente Designs

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect iPad Cover., 21 Nov. 2012
I purchased this iPad cover for my brother's birthday. I had looked at so many, there were a lot of very expensive ones on the market at £50 plus, that did not feel as good quality as this item, or look as good.

When the cover closes it turns off as it is supposed to, I was a bit hesitant about this feature but it works well. All-in-all a marvelous product, fantastic price! would recommend to friends and family. This makes a lovely gift.

The Rough Guide to London - 7th Edition
The Rough Guide to London - 7th Edition
by Rob Humphreys

3.0 out of 5 stars Trip To London, 18 Oct. 2010
A lot of information packed into one book, some interesting facts throughout. Helpful when telling you how to avoid queues (visiting the Natural History Museum if the main entrance is busy, use the side entrance on exhibition road) this came in very handy, we took the books advice walked straight in with no queuing, Great!!.

Disappointed with the range of restaurant options and advice, we stayed close to the theatre district, Victoria and it only listed one place to eat at! so we had to find out on our own, places to eat. We would have like a bit more help on the matter of food and eating...