Profile for donna > Reviews

Natural Health Practice Fertility Support for Men Capsules - Tub of 90
Natural Health Practice Fertility Support for Men Capsules - Tub of 90
Offered by Verdure Plus

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked well, 18 Mar 2014
Have been using these tablets a couple of months and husbands sample this month was higher than it ever has been! I think it has a lot to do with taking these so very pleased with them,we are going through fertility treatment at the moment so we need good results. Hopefully these tablets help with getting me pregnant soon

Shamballa Bracelet White & Purple Ball Friendship Bead Unisex Bracelets Swarovski Crystal Beads
Offered by GreatDeals4you

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 1 Oct 2012
Received this bracellet only a couple of days after ordering.really pleased how similar they are to the more expensive ones you can buy love the colours are too.great buy

Dear Grandma, from you to me (Journal of a Lifetime) (Journals of a Lifetime)
Dear Grandma, from you to me (Journal of a Lifetime) (Journals of a Lifetime)
by from you to me

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift!, 20 May 2012
I bought this for my grandmas birthaday and she loved it,I like the idea that its different and its something I can keep forever and always have the memories from my grandma. I have also found out lots I didn't know about her! Great item and good idea,would highly recommend!

Juliana Glass & Wire Black Glass - Mother Of Pearl Square Trinket Box
Juliana Glass & Wire Black Glass - Mother Of Pearl Square Trinket Box

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely gift, 20 May 2012
This box is a lovely gift,it was heavier and bigger than I thought it would be but that was good as its just the right size to put plenty of jewellery in.
The item was well packaged in a good box and wrapped well. I am very pleased with this

50 x One Step Highly Sensitive 20mIU Ovulation / Fertility Strip Tests (Wide Width). These are identical to what we supply to the NHS
Offered by Home Health (UK) Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars it worked for me, 8 May 2012
I have just started using these tests and I only had 1 line to start off with and then today I had two lines which got darker when I tested in the evening. So for me I thought this product was good value for money and was clear to see a positive result,just hope I get pregnant now!

BaByliss 5560DU 2100W Elegance Hair Dryer - Metallic Purple
BaByliss 5560DU 2100W Elegance Hair Dryer - Metallic Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 5 Jun 2011
Pleased with this item as its stylish,dries hair quickly and leaves hair soft glad I bought this a great buy!