Profile for Dave Whitworth > Reviews

Content by Dave Whitworth

Dave Whitworth

GoPro Floaty Backdoor (discontinued by manufacturer)
GoPro Floaty Backdoor (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by DynamicSales UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Not For 3+ Black, 23 Oct 2013
With the reduction in size of the 3+ the spare backdoor that comes with the floaty is useless for my hero + black. I think it should be made clear in the description that the sizes stated are not for the latest 3+ black.

I had stuck the floaty on to the supplied backpack and only when I came to change backpacks did I realise the sizes where different. Luckily the adhesive hadn't quite set and I managed to remove it and add it to my original backdoor. I just hope it still sticks like it should.

25 metre Camping / Tent Power Hook Up Cable with RCD Safety Trip. Professionally assembled to order by MCD Electrical
Offered by MCD Electrical - Established 1993

4.0 out of 5 stars Had It Tested, 7 Sep 2013
I bought this hook up cable for a trip 9 weeks ahead. As there were no reviews I was a bit worried about the quality of the cable or even if it would work come our trip.

I needn't have been! My son in law is an electrician and he took it to work and had it tested. It already had a label on stating the date it was tested but I thought it wouldn't do any harm to have it tested again.

I like the way the sockets are laid out so you can plug 4 different things in to it at the same time. I looked at other cables but from the reviews realised that the way those sockets were positioned meant you couldn't always use all of them depending on plug type.