Profile for Me > Reviews

JW Bad Cuz Medium 100g
JW Bad Cuz Medium 100g
Offered by Pet Supply Company USA

4.0 out of 5 stars Squeak squeak, 18 Oct 2014
This review is from: JW Bad Cuz Medium 100g (Misc.)
My lab loves her new squeaky toy, she chewed one of the feet off straight away but apart from that it is sturdy and she loves it.

Homgaty 25X Wedding Loving Heart Favour Candy Boxes Party Gift Boxes With Ribbons (Purple)

4.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 18 Oct 2014
These favours are lovely, Im not really into silly things like favours at weddings because there is enough to pay for as it is, so I ordered these as they are a good price and keeps the guests happy :) Just put a couple together and even though there are no instructions they are easy to assemble. The only thing is that I will need to order tissue paper to go inside the boxes but im not complaining. As a whole they are lovely, pretty and I would recommend them to anyone.

James Wellbeloved Adult Turkey and Rice Kibble 15 kg
James Wellbeloved Adult Turkey and Rice Kibble 15 kg
Offered by Pet N Pony

5.0 out of 5 stars Great offer, 12 Sep 2014
I always buy this because in the pet shop it is £50-£60, this is a great deal. I've always fed this brand to my black lab since she was a puppy, her teeth and gums are lovely and her fur is shiny :)

Remington Pearl CI95 Curling Wand
Remington Pearl CI95 Curling Wand

5.0 out of 5 stars Curly wurly :-), 12 Sep 2014
Love this curling wand! my hair is thin but no other curler or straightener would curl my hair and last long. This curling wand curls my hair well and the next day I still have curly hair after sleeping on it.

Black Fishnet Tights sz M/L/XL/XXL (Medium)
Black Fishnet Tights sz M/L/XL/XXL (Medium)
Offered by M-Trading

3.0 out of 5 stars Get a size up, 18 Aug 2014
I like the fishnets but I they are slightly too small so I have to pull them up as much as I can for them to fit comfortably. Would recommend to order a size up to be on the safe side.

Vivid Rainbow Colour Festival Burlesque Rara Tulle Bustle Mini TuTu Ballet Dancer Costume Skirt seven tiered appox. 10 inch
Offered by Harvest-Store10-21 Days Delivery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rainbow Tutu, 18 Aug 2014
Love the tutu, it looks exactly the same as the picture and very good quality. Looking forward to wearing this when I see Lady Gaga later in the year.

Confidence Fitness Rubber Mat for Treadmills and Other Gym Equipment
Confidence Fitness Rubber Mat for Treadmills and Other Gym Equipment
Offered by The Sports HQ

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 Aug 2014
Good mat and protects the floor well

BLACK Bandana with WHITE square Paisley pattern ON BOTH SIDES
BLACK Bandana with WHITE square Paisley pattern ON BOTH SIDES
Offered by best deal 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Aug 2014
Love it, wearing it when I see Gaga in October :)

Confidence Gtr Power Pro Motorised Treadmill
Confidence Gtr Power Pro Motorised Treadmill
Offered by The Sports HQ

5.0 out of 5 stars its a good size and has all the different programmes on it, 11 Aug 2014
Brought this to put in our spare room, its a good size and has all the different programmes on it. Nice piece of kit :)

Dance Sex Art Pop Artpop Lady Gaga Aura Burqa Lyrics Gift : Women's T-shirt picture celebrity - White, M
Offered by One in the City

3.0 out of 5 stars Aura Tshirt, 11 Aug 2014
I brought this tshirt to wear when I see Lady Gaga in October, I ordered a medium because I am a size 12 but it was too small. I gave it to my sister in the end. Good tshirt but the pink isn't as bright.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3