Profile for Me > Reviews

James Wellbeloved Adult Turkey and Rice Kibble 15 kg
James Wellbeloved Adult Turkey and Rice Kibble 15 kg
Offered by Pet N Pony

5.0 out of 5 stars Great offer, 12 Sep 2014
I always buy this because in the pet shop it is £50-£60, this is a great deal. I've always fed this brand to my black lab since she was a puppy, her teeth and gums are lovely and her fur is shiny :)

Remington Pearl CI95 Curling Wand
Remington Pearl CI95 Curling Wand

5.0 out of 5 stars Curly wurly :-), 12 Sep 2014
Love this curling wand! my hair is thin but no other curler or straightener would curl my hair and last long. This curling wand curls my hair well and the next day I still have curly hair after sleeping on it.

Black Fishnet Tights sz M/L/XL/XXL (Medium)
Black Fishnet Tights sz M/L/XL/XXL (Medium)
Offered by M-Trading

3.0 out of 5 stars Get a size up, 18 Aug 2014
I like the fishnets but I they are slightly too small so I have to pull them up as much as I can for them to fit comfortably. Would recommend to order a size up to be on the safe side.

Vivid Rainbow Colour Festival Burlesque Rara Tulle Bustle Mini TuTu Ballet Dancer Costume Skirt seven tiered appox. 10 inch
Offered by WorldTech

5.0 out of 5 stars Rainbow Tutu, 18 Aug 2014
Love the tutu, it looks exactly the same as the picture and very good quality. Looking forward to wearing this when I see Lady Gaga later in the year.

Confidence Fitness Rubber Mat for Treadmills and Other Gym Equipment
Confidence Fitness Rubber Mat for Treadmills and Other Gym Equipment
Offered by The Sports HQ

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 Aug 2014
Good mat and protects the floor well

BLACK Bandana with WHITE square Paisley pattern ON BOTH SIDES
BLACK Bandana with WHITE square Paisley pattern ON BOTH SIDES
Offered by Shukan

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Aug 2014
Love it, wearing it when I see Gaga in October :)

Confidence Gtr Power Pro Motorised Treadmill
Confidence Gtr Power Pro Motorised Treadmill

5.0 out of 5 stars its a good size and has all the different programmes on it, 11 Aug 2014
Brought this to put in our spare room, its a good size and has all the different programmes on it. Nice piece of kit :)

Dance Sex Art Pop Artpop Lady Gaga Aura Burqa Lyrics Gift : Women's T-shirt picture celebrity - White, M
Offered by One in the City

3.0 out of 5 stars Aura Tshirt, 11 Aug 2014
I brought this tshirt to wear when I see Lady Gaga in October, I ordered a medium because I am a size 12 but it was too small. I gave it to my sister in the end. Good tshirt but the pink isn't as bright.

HAND-CRAFTED PINK SOFT LEATHER DOG COLLAR TRAINING PADDED STRONG HEARTS MEDIUM-LARGE
Offered by Harrington Marley

5.0 out of 5 stars it fits nice and looks cute, 11 Aug 2014
Got this for my black Labrador, we brought her a brown leather one before but everyone thought she was a boy, this collar is lovely, it fits nice and looks cute :)

Mikki Grooming Guilotine Claw Clipper for Long Claws
Mikki Grooming Guilotine Claw Clipper for Long Claws

3.0 out of 5 stars Clipper, 28 April 2014
Item is ok but leaves nails very sharp so much that when my dog caught my arm it bled. They file down quick after a walk though.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 24, 2014 5:41 PM BST