Profile for Sue J > Reviews

Sue J

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Cherub WST-550G Clip-On Guitar Tuner
Cherub WST-550G Clip-On Guitar Tuner

5.0 out of 5 stars So simple to use - so effective for guitar tuning., 11 Mar. 2015
I have found this to be spot on for perfect guitar tuning. Small, neat, handy and accurate. Cannot say more than that.

Spear & Jackson - Razorsharp Ergo Twist Bypass Secateur
Spear & Jackson - Razorsharp Ergo Twist Bypass Secateur

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent gardening tool., 11 Mar. 2015
The perfect tool for most pruning jobs. They handle really well, especially with the swivel handle, and cut cleaning. I'm really pleased with this purchase.

West Ham United FC Duvet Cover Set, Claret/Blue, Single
West Ham United FC Duvet Cover Set, Claret/Blue, Single

5.0 out of 5 stars My West Ham son loves it!, 11 Mar. 2015
Not so much I love it - but my son, being a West Ham fan, adores it! It washes well and looks really sharp. He's well pleased with it!

Belly Dance Belt Costume Hip Scarf Skirt 3 Rows 310 Coins Golden or Silver Coins (Purple)
Offered by Jelinda-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I treated myself to this lovely coin skirt., 11 Mar. 2015
I wear coin skirts for Zumba and usually have the chiffon ones. I treated myself to this velvet one and it is fantastic. So many of my Zumba friends have admired it. It is well made, shakes and shimmies well and the 'jewels' around the top really make it special. An excellent purchase.

CD/ DVD Permanent Marker Pens
CD/ DVD Permanent Marker Pens
Offered by Accessories Arena

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD Pens, 11 Mar. 2015
These are the best CD pens I have used. Not too thick or thin - they write clearly and smoothly.

HOTER® Chiffon Dangling Gold Coins Belly Dance Hip Scarf, Vogue Style, Black
HOTER® Chiffon Dangling Gold Coins Belly Dance Hip Scarf, Vogue Style, Black
Offered by The Turkish Emporium

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Zumba or Belly-dance accessory, 11 Mar. 2015
I love these coin skirts. We wear them for Zumba and they 'shimmy' beautifully. The look good, shake well and really help you feel the work-out.

WBS Sexy Long Black Straight Women Fancy Dress Wig for Fun, Party & Night out
WBS Sexy Long Black Straight Women Fancy Dress Wig for Fun, Party & Night out
Offered by CN tip-top

4.0 out of 5 stars A good fancy dress accessory, 11 Mar. 2015
I got this for a Halloween Zumba session and it looked really good. I can recommend it for any fancy dress party.

Angel Tarot Cards
Angel Tarot Cards
by Doreen Virtue
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent gentle Tarot deck, 11 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Angel Tarot Cards (Cards)
For a good introduction to the Tarot, or anyone wanting to learn about the Tarot (but was a little nervous of the negativity that some claim surround it) - this is an excellent deck. It is informative but gentle, a good balanced guide. I have several decks of varying cards and all have their own qualities, but I can strongly recommend this one. The cards are quite explicit but the deck also comes with it's own little reference book for additional information. The artwork is beautiful and the cards are referenced so that it can be easily related to any traditional deck with Major and Minor Arcana cards. I now find that I am using this one in preference to my others. I'm really pleased that I bought it.

Extinct
Extinct

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't know how they manage to turn out so much good music - but they do, 11 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Extinct (Audio CD)
Since receiving 'Extinct', I've not stopped playing it. I don't know how they manage to turn out so much good music - but they do. This is a must for any self-respecting Moonspell fan. Nothing short of brilliance - a masterpiece!

Forever Young Beautiful Ladies Wig Long Wavy Chocolate Brown & Honey Blonde Hi-Light Fashion Wig
Offered by Forever Young.

5.0 out of 5 stars Natural looking and fits well., 11 Jan. 2015
This wig arrived in good time and looks great. I expected it to look 'wig like' but it looks quite natural, it holds it's shape and feels very natural. I was well impressed, especially at the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9